Consequences (Jimina)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked at his phone for the nth time, he had 3 missed calls. Yes, only 3 but already enough to make him concerned. Concerned is actually an understatement. He was more than worried.

“Hyung, can you go faster?” he asked his manager.

“There are road works going on Jimin~ah,” his manager revealed. Learning this, he was starting to get anxious.

He really needed to reach his destination as soon as. He wasn’t sure what was going on but he just couldn’t calm down.

He sighed when he saw that they had passed through the source of the traffic. When he saw a traffic light turn to red, he couldn’t help but whine.

One of his fingers started tapping his leg. If only he could teleport right at that moment.

He sighed again when he realized they were nearing their destination. He looked at his phone again, there were no more missed calls. The last one was half an hour ago.

He was blaming himself for not attending to his phone right away. If he wasn’t too careless then he wouldn’t be late.

“Jimin~ah, we’re here. Do you want me to wait for you?” his manager asked.

“Aniya, hyung. I might take some time,” he informed. “I’ll call you whenever I’m heading home. We’re off tomorrow anyway,” he asked politely. His manager nodded in agreement.

He wore his face mask and black beanie on, hoping there weren’t too many people outside her apartment complex.

He quickly ran to the door. Placed her group’s lock key code on. It felt longer than usual before he heard the door open.

He knew her group wasn’t home at the time being. But was she alone? He didn’t know.

He walked in to a huge and dark apartment. He squinted his eyes, allowing him to see in the dark.

He was on his way up the stairs when he heard shuffling sounds by the kitchen. His eyebrows met.

As he passed by the dining table, he saw a small paper bag with her name on it. It looked like a packet from the chemist’s. This made his heart race.

“Oppa?” he turned as he heard that beautifully familiar voice.

He walked in huge strides to the owner of that voice. He grabbed her and enveloped her into his embrace.

“Oppa?” she sounded confused.

He let go of the hug. Placed both his hands on her face to make her look at him.

“Gwenchana?” he asked, full of worry. She nodded at him, still looking confused.

He sighed hearing that. It felt like a heavy load was taken off his shoulders. He held her again into his embrace.

He smiled when he had noticed she was hugging him back. If he could stop time, he would. Her in his arms, safe and sound, was all that he would ask for at that moment.

 

 

 

“Did I make you worry?” she broke their silence. He turned to her.

They both were already seated on her bed, side by side, looking at each other with a little space in between them.

“Ani,” he shook his head as to answer her question.

 “I missed 3 calls from you,” he revealed.

Knowing that, she quickly grabbed her phone from her bedside table to realize he was right.

“Aigoo. Was I sleep calling you again?” he saw how she bit her bottom lip. She did this when she felt guilty over doing something wrong.

“Mianhae,” she turned to look at him.

“Ani,” he shook his head again. “I also just wanted to make sure you were doing fine,” he assured.

Sleep calling. It was a habit she had developed just this year. He didn’t mind it though. As they say, the people you love are the only ones in your head whenever you're fast asleep. It just signified that he meant something to her.

“I, uh, saw your medications on top of the dining table,” he told her as he handed her the packet he saw earlier.

“I must’ve misplaced it.” She informed him.

“Geokjeong hajima,” she squeezed his hand that was on his lap. “They have decreased my medications. That must mean that I’m really getting better,” she continued, beaming at him.

He moved closer to her and kissed the side of her temple when he heard this. He couldn’t be any happier to hear this. Seeing her smile again was one of the few wishes he had this year.

She placed her head on his shoulder. He also rested his head on hers. He liked it when they were this close.

He intertwined their fingers. “Saran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter