3000 (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tik tok. Tik tok. He breathed deep before looking around. It was extra silent in his group’s dorm. They were on their break so each of the other members were either out, hanging with their other friends or away to visit their families.

Tik tok. Tik tok. He looked up to see the clock. “30 minutes”, he whispered to himself. He was getting impatient but he knew better.

He sighed. He then picked his phone up from his bedside table. He smirked as soon as he saw numerous messages.

The first two messages were from his friends, Mingyu and Yugyeom. Mingyu just over hurrying to go home after their meet up.

He met his friends up earlier this evening. It was his birthday dinner with his same age friends. He had treated them to some meat and they had a couple shots of alcohol just enough to make him a bit tipsy.

Don’t worry, he had too many plans for the night to destroy it by being drunk and wasted. Now, he was back to being all sober after a cup of coffee that he got from one café he had passed by on the way back home.

He smiled as he saw his bestfriend’s message, Yugyeom. Is it tonight? He read.

He knew everyone else around him had clues already, most especially the people closest to him… and to her.

He opened an application on his phone to greet his fans. It was more convenient now as he could also interact with his international fans with this application.

There were numerous greetings for him. He even saw loads of ads on the streets made by his fans just to greet him. He was also informed about the good deeds his fans did in his name. He knew he and his group had the best fans in the world.

He couldn’t be any more thankful. So, he started typing a message he’d love to tell his fans. He looked up the clock as soon as he heard it dinged. It was already midnight then his phone started bursting with messages, greetings to be exact.

He posted the message he wrote up. He also looked up the selca he took earlier and posted it as well.

He looked around as he saw the lights turned off. He looked up and smirked. ‘She’s here,’ he thought.

“Saengil chukahamnida, saengil chukahamnida,” he stood up as he heard the singing voice of the most precious girl for him.

“Saranghaneun nae Jungkook~oppa,” ‘nae Jungkook~oppa?’ his eyebrow raised hearing that. A grin forming on his lips. His heart fluttered upon hearing that from .

She was slowly approaching him with a cake on her hands with a couple of candles lit. He walked close to her as well.

“Saengil chukahamnida!” she sang while looking up at him, a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

He saw her raise both her eyebrows at him, signaling him to blow his candles. He closed his eyes to make a wish, not that he could ask for more actually. As he knew he already had everything he could ask for.

Well… it was just one word from her that he wanted actually and that was what he was wishing at that very moment.

He opened his eyes and stared into her eyes. He moved closer to her, gave her a peck on the lips, which took her aback, before blowing his candles.

All of the lights were off now but he could still see her. He moved a step closer to her which made her step back. He stepped forward again as she followed with another step back.

She was still holding his cake. As she took another step back, she almost tripped backwards but his reflexes were fast to catch her. One of his arms supported her back. He lifted his other arm to turn the lights in his room on. The switch was just behind her.

“You’re a bad boy,” she whispered.

“What did you think I would do?” he asked with a smirk on his face.

“Nothing,” she denied but she was blushing hard.

“Mwo? Were you thinking of naughty thoughts right now Miss Chou Tzuyu?” he asked playfully.

“Ani!” she exclaimed. She sighed as she went out of his room. He followed her on her way to the kitchen. She had prepared two saucers and two forks.

He moved to hug her from the behind. He rested his chin on her shoulder. “So, what did you think I would do earlier?” he continued teasing her.

“I’ve got a knife on my hand Mister,” she reminded him, raising the cake knife she was holding. He just giggle at how defensive she was.

She made two slices of cake and placed them in saucers. He let go of the back hug as he felt her turn around. She grabbed a saucer and a fork then made him taste the cake she got for him. He took it and smiled at her.

She was already sitting on the table with him standing and resting his arms on the table, trapping her. Their faces inches apart.

“You can’t scare me anymore,” she said, one eyebrow raised.

“I’m not scaring you,” he answered. She pouted.

He gave her a peck on the lips as he couldn’t handle at how cute she looked at that moment, pouting.

“I didn’t hear you come in though,” he stated as he grabbed the chair beside him and sat on it. She just shrugged her shoulders.

“I still wanted to surprise you even when you knew I was coming,” she expressed which touched his heart. He nodded to her statement.

“Gomawo,” he thanked her while grabbing her free hand and intertwining their fingers.

“I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter