Tears (Jimina)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heaving a deep sigh, he leaned on his hotel room’s balcony with one hand and one hand covering his face. He messed up again was what he was thinking.

He couldn’t help but tear up. He didn’t know what happened, he just woke up with a sore throat. That happened morning before a concert!

The very moment he discovered he didn’t have a voice when he woke up that morning, he started to panic. He has been panicky all day. Good thing his voice came back late in the afternoon but it was still a little hoarse.

s reminded him not to force himself and his voice but he wasn’t forgiving himself if he was to blow up their concert.

The director suggested to lower the key but he wouldn’t settle for an average performance. This was for the fans, those who were with them through difficult times so he should give them what they deserve, an excellent performance.

Also, he was the type to give his all in every performance in each concert they had but he wasn’t able to do so earlier because of a damn sore throat.

“You messed up again Park Jimin!” he scolded himself.

“Sshh, don’t be too hard on yourself, jebal?” there was warmth in that voice. He knew very well who that belonged to.

He stood straight as he felt a pair of slim arms around his waist, hugging him from his back.

He sighed before turning to face the only person who could calm him down. He was welcomed with a very sweet and warm smile from the love of his life.

“Minari,” he called out as he hugged her as tight as he could. He felt her return his hug too.

“I blew up our performance,” he confessed. Tears were on the verge of falling.

“Sshh,” she hushed him while caressing his back.

“Don’t say that. I know you did your best,” she expressed.

“But my voice failed me. I had a sore throat and my voice was all hoarse during the entire concert,” he frowned thinking of what his fans might have thought of their concert.

“I know what you’re thinking right now,” Mina released from their hug. “Jebal stop it,” it sounded like a beg. He sighed then nodded. She reached for his face to wipe his tears that he didn’t even feel fell.

“All singers get a sore throat, anyone would understand, most especially your fans of all people!” she exclaimed. He pouted.

“I saw videos of your concert earlier,” she informed him.

“Jinja? Did you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter