Still With You (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyebrows met as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked to his right to check on the time, it was still half past 2 in the morning.

He got home to his apartment almost midnight already. He was dead tired from all the practice. He would as well need to wake up early.

They had been busy preparing for their online concert dedicated to his group’s fans, ARMY. It was scheduled to happen later this day.

It was his group’s debut anniversary the day before and after all the postponements of their concert tour, it was just right to treat their fans to one, even when it was only through online streaming.

He was totally missing doing concerts. If not for the current situation, he would be touring around the globe now. If his group was frustrated, what more their fans felt.

He turned to his left as he felt something heavy on his arm. The scrunch on his eyebrows disappeared automatically as soon as he saw the sight in front of him.

It was the most beautiful person he had ever laid his eyes on that even when the lights were on, it would take a while before it would sink in to him that this breathtakingly gorgeous lady was his, in his arms.

Maybe, being stuck in the country wasn’t bad at all. No, he was enjoying it, actually. Call him selfish but he wouldn’t mind being stuck just in his apartment, admiring the beauty in front of him right now.

Her head was on his arm, making it her pillow. This was something he usually does that she just got used to this. He scooted closer to her for a cuddle and brought his other arm to hug her waist.

She looked tired. She was probably from a schedule. Her group just made a comeback after nine months and this was keeping her really busy.

Despite these, she was still able to go home to him most of the time. He understood whenever she wasn’t able to, as her schedule must have been so hectic as well. He knew how these kinds of schedule go. He had been in the industry for seven years after all.

He gave her a light peck on her forehead, trying to avoid from waking her up. He saw how she smiled after he did that. She moved even closer to him, not leaving any gap between them. Her head was already on his chest.

“I missed you,” he whispered as he bowed down to hide his face on the nook of her neck. He loved doing this as he could inhale her scent. He was addicted to her scent. If it was a drug, he would never ask to be sober.

He lifted his head to give a peck on her nose then to her lips. She slowly fluttered her eyes open, still really sleepy. Her eyes were just captivating, he would drown from them but he wouldn’t ask to be saved.

Looking at her eyes, “I missed you,” he said again, more audible this time. She smiled at him as she moved closer to him. It was her turn to give him a peck on his lips. This made him grin.

After that night, he promised himself that he would tell her how he felt. Actually, every time he was able to stare into her eyes, he couldn’t help but just tell her how much he missed her. Even when she was already with him, he just couldn’t get enough of her.

 

He was alone in his pitch black room, seated by his desk, shoulders slouched, feeling heavy. He was used to the dark that he wouldn’t mind turning the lights on anymore. He had been hiding here for the past 2 days.

It was quiet. He thought he got used to how quiet it was but the silence was deafening him. All he could hear was the low pitched sound of the air conditioning.

It was just 2 days ago that a news about him broke out and he learned earlier how bad the situation had become. He wasn’t sure why it had gone to this point.

The news was only 30% right and majority of it was exaggerated already. He could wish these media people would check the facts first before releasing them.

Well, all these people never cared as long as they had something to report that would boost their publicity, may it be good or bad.

Questions like, ‘if he wasn’t a celebrity, would he be hated on like this?’ or ‘if he wasn’t Jeon Jungkook, would all these baseless rumors stop?’ flooded his mind.

He remembered the questions he wanted to ask his fans when he becomes an old man and isn’t as famous anymore. Would they answer that they were amazing? That he was also an amazing individual?

These made him realize, what does he want his fans to remember him as? Did he want them to remember him as the trouble maker of his group?

He brought his hands into his face and rubbed it hard. His company asked him to stay quiet, lie low for now, and they would settle this on their own.

s had also told him to just follow the company’s orders, as they as well, couldn’t do much.

Everyone around him understood his situation but he still felt responsible over his actions. He sighed in defeat.

He heard a knock but didn’t mind opening the door, thinking it was one of his hyungs or maybe his manager checking on him.

The door opened and he knew already who it was. Yet, he couldn’t manage to face that person. He bowed his head, looking down.

He felt her presence beside him. She turned his gaming chair slightly to her side. She slowly held his face with extra care, like it was something very fragile. He closed his eyes as he felt the warmth from her hands.

She lifted his head to make him look at her. She didn’t say anything though. He looked at how her lips moved as she smiled at him. This somehow made him feel relaxed. It calmed him down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter