Your Eyes Tell (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu~ssi, ready for standby,”

“Neh!” she breathed in deep as she took one last glance of herself from the mirror.

She was nervous, but this day’s performance wasn’t the reason for it. It was something different, you wouldn’t even imagine what it was.

She sighed. The recording of her performance was successful. Now, it was time for her to pray before she would head home. Pray really hard, that is.

“Tzuyu~ssi,” she jumped on her feet as she heard this. She faced the speaker.

“Great job on our performance!” it was the sunbae she collaborated with today.

“You too. Kamsahamnida,” she bowed in respect to her senior.

“Can’t wait to collaborate with you again soon,” her eyebrows raised as she saw his hands in front of her.

‘I don’t think there would be a next time though,’  she thought. It wasn’t supposed to be her who would do this collab dance number. Her label specifically planned Dahyun to do this but this senior's label asked for her, in short notice. She only had a day to prepare for this.

She scrunched her brows remembering that. She thought it was suspicious as to why they had pointedly requested for her participation. Anyway, her unnie had another schedule so she still had to do it.

She heard a scoff; this caught her attention. She lifted her head up. He was still smiling sweetly at her. He was obviously waiting for her to take his hand in front of her. She was feeling a bit of awkwardness with how he was staring at her.

As she was about to take it, she felt a familiar hand on hers, dragging her. She was half running to keep up her pace.

She just realized she was already at the passenger seat of his car. Her heart was literally racing now. This was what she was avoiding to happen.

She closed her eyes as she heard the car door from the driver’s side slam. She wanted to look at him but she was scared.

“Seatbelt,” he commanded. His voice was rather calm but she could feel authority in it which gave her goosebumps.

“Ah, neh!” she obediently followed.

The ride back home was really silent. She tried to look at his face by the side of her eyes, all he had was a poker face on.

She shivered at the car’s air-conditioning. She pulled at the jacket she had on. She didn’t remember putting one on though. She then noticed; it was his. How come? She couldn’t really answer as everything happened in seconds, in a blink of an eye.

She heard him tsked before turning the ac down. Of course, she knew why she was cold, she still had her stage outfit on.

What was her stage outfit? Just a really short sleeveless bodycon dress in fuchsia pink that cut up to the upper part of her thighs which will surely attract any guy’s attention. You wouldn’t blame why he’s reacting like this. She bit her lower lip.

Is she ready to face his anger? Is she ready to face Jeon Jungkook’s wrath? She would love for earth to devour her right now. She swallowed a large lump of saliva, thinking about how to face him.

She followed his every move with her eyes as he got off the car. He still didn’t forget to open the door for her. She looked down as soon as she got out. She couldn’t dare to look him in the eye.

Her breathing hitched as she saw him button up his jacket that she was wearing. She knew he turns into a dragon once his possessive side shows.

She felt the warmth of his hand on hers again but this time, he was gentler. She saw him nod at the security guard, she smiled at the older man as well. She had been living together with him for almost a year now so all the security guards there knew her.

As soon as they arrived inside his apartment unit, he let go of her. This made her disappointed and pouted. He changed his shoes into house slippers.

She bent down to untie the straps of her high heels when she saw her own pair of house slippers in front of her. He was now crouched down, helping her untie her shoes.

She couldn’t take her eyes off him, but she couldn’t see his eyes. She saw how his brows met when he saw a red mark on her legs, probably because of all the running. She was looking at every action he was making.

Her heart swelled when he wiped her soles and placed her slippers on, one foot after the other. He was still silent though.

He was standing in front of her as she inhaled deeply, ready to explain to him. But he had walked out to the kitchen. Seeing his back made her pout again. Yet, this was all her doing. She sighed.

She quickly followed him and caught him drinking a glass of water. She was starting to fidget. It was like she committed the gravest crime.

She was about to speak when, “change your clothes, let’s have dinner in a while,” he informed her. She just nodded to this. She didn’t want to add to his anger anymore.

She rushed to their shared bedroom, went into their walk-in closet and changed into a comfortable pair of house clothes, just a sweatshirt and joggers.

 

 

 

As she entered the kitchen, he was already busy cooking something up. She could tell he was making some jjigae. She smiled at the delicious smell that was filling the air in their kitchen.

She was about to walk in to offer him some help which she would usually do. She just loved it when he compliments her with her delicious cooking even when he was still the better cook.

“I’m almost done, just take a seat,” she b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter