24/7 Heaven (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2 of Her Answer

 

She looked at her phone before pouting. It was the nth time she had checked her phone. She sighed. It had still been days, no, 3 days to be exact since they became official.

She pouted before placing her phone on the table. She didn’t want to be the clingy girlfriend. Maybe, he was just busy.

He always sends a message when he’s busy. She thought to herself. Even when he was still pursuing her and waiting for her reply, he took the time to message her that he was busy.

But now, she didn’t receive any. Yesterday too, she only received a message from him that said ‘Practice. Please eat on time’. She didn’t feel like he cared about her with that one message. Her brows met at that thought.

“What’s with the scowl?” that took her attention and looked to the side. It was Mina. She just shook her head.

“He’s busy,” Momo appeared. She just nodded.

“Have you forgotten?” her brows furrowed even more at what Mina asked.

“It’s their yearly fan meeting, remember?” Mina reminded her.

“Muster!” she whispered before biting her bottom lip. The two older girls nodded in confirmation.

She wanted to slap her forehead right now for forgetting that. Of course, he’d be busy this weekend!

“We’re going, do you want to come with us?” Momo asked. “Hoseok~oppa invited us,” Momo continued. She nodded at this information.

But he didn’t invite us or me. She pouted again.

“Come on, he’ll surely love to see you tonight,” Mina urged. “He’s been the one who’s putting a lot of effort for you, maybe it’s time for you to do the same,” Mina continued.

She found herself smiling at what Mina said. The past year, he had been vocal with his feelings for her. He never failed to show to her how much she meant to him.

He even goes to her group’s every single fan meeting, yes, every single one. That is if he didn’t have any schedules.

She then remembered what she had said to Mingyu. Mingyu’s a great friend. They got close because he was a member of the 97’ liner guys and one of his closest friends. He was like an older brother to her. She knew that some fans had shipped her with Mingyu but she’s sorry to say, that is very unlikely to happen.

She had voiced her jealousy 3 nights ago to which he had unexpectedly heard. At that moment, she literally wanted to vanish from thin air. She wanted earth to eat her alive. She could imagine how red her face must have been.

“So, are you coming?” that interrupted her train of thoughts.

“Neh,” she answered Momo with a huge smile. She then hurried to her room to get changed.

She was just wearing a blue knit sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror.

She bit her lower lip as she reminisced at how awkward he was when he first confessed to her. She knew that he was naturally shy around girls. She almost questioned him but she knew then that he was serious.

His older members nonstop for his confession which lasted for half a year. You couldn’t blame them though, everyone thought he was allergic to girls but seeing him that courageous to profess to her amazed her.

It was difficult not to like him back. She had fallen for him for a while already but she still chose to be extra careful.

She knew she was a little hard to please. She had built a wall against other people but he had successfully climbed that wall.

Her actions were usually measured and calculated. She was honest as well. It was just the way she was brought up plus in this industry, you have to be extra careful with your actions. Yet, he had made her feel comfortable in his arms.

Then 4 nights ago, seeing how other girls ogled at him made her decide that it was time. It would be a lie to say that she didn’t want the right to proclaim what’s hers. Now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter