Decalcomania (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Open up!” he rolled to the other side of his bed. He was hearing some noise, or maybe he was just dreaming?

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook!” what he thought was just some noise was becoming more and more audible.

His eyebrows scrunched while his eyes still closed as he heard loud banging along with it. He just realized he wasn’t dreaming.

“Open this up!” he finally opened his eyes. He looked to the other side of his king sized bed as a sad smile appeared on his face, it was empty. He sighed.

“Jeon Jungkook! Open this up or I’m going to smash the door!” he looked to where the noise was coming from. The voice even sounded so familiar to him.

He walked out of his room, not minding that he just had his pajama trousers on. He was still scratching his eyes as he walked through the living room of his apartment, obviously, he wasn’t planning to wake up yet.

He grabbed his dressing gown which was lying on one of his living room couches and threw it on before he opened his door with eyes half closed. What welcomed him totally woke him up.

“Hyung! What’s up?” he said, annoyed as he touched the side of his lip which was now bleeding.

“You tell me what’s up?!” an angry Taehyung went closer to him.

“Wae hyung? Why are you so angry?” he didn’t seem to realize that he was just aggravating the situation.

“Ask yourself why!” Taehyung answered him back. He saw how Taehyung’s fist clenched.

“Do you still have feelings for her?” a smirk grew on his face as he asked that.

He was now sent to the ground this time as another fistful blow was thrown at him.

“You have the guts now to ask that, huh, jerk?” Taehyung asked as he went closer to the younger guy and held him up by the collar.

He couldn’t answer the former’s question. All he could do was look to the side, eyes on the ground.

“Taehyung~ah, calm down. We can’t solve things like this,” Jimin tried to calm Taehyung by holding one of shoulders.

He felt Taehyung’s grip loosened up. He took this opportunity to release himself from the older guy. But the guy was still looking at him with enraged eyes.

“Solve this mess ,” Taehyung uttered before leaving.

“What happened Jungkook~ah?” he looked to the side. Jimin had pity and disappointment mixed in his eyes as he asked this.

He breathed out. He shook his head as an answer to the older guy.

“Let’s go inside,” Jimin offered as he assisted Jungkook.

He sat down on the living room couch, all slouched. He was in a daze, he still couldn’t process what just happened.

He was brought back to reality as he felt something cold. Jimin just handed him an ice bag. He received it and placed it on top of his now swollen lips. He winced as he felt it stung.

“Please understand why Taehyung reacted that way,” Jimin tried to defend his best friend. He just nodded.

He never saw Kim Taehyung that angry. But he knew very well the reason behind it. He couldn’t blame the older guy for being this angry.

He heard Jimin sigh. “What did really happen?” Jimin asked again.

He placed the ice bag on the coffee table. He bowed his head, making it lean on both his hands.

Earlier this year, his company label had finally debuted him to go solo. He released his first mini album and it was a huge hit. It had even debuted with such a high rank on different charts all over the globe.

He was touring the world to promote this album. He was well received by a lot of people. His massive following grew even bigger. He was making a name for himself out there.

While he was preparing for his concert tour, he had injured himself. Well, he had always over exerted himself. His tour was then pushed back to allow some time for him to recover. Luckily, it only took a month before he could recuperate. His concert series had begun and was just recently concluded.

For the past month, he started working on his second album. A lot of pressure was placed on his shoulders. His company had set higher standards for him. People were expecting more from him as well.

As he gained more fans, he had also acquired more haters, to the point where he would receive calls from unknown people threatening him. He had even stopped checking his social media accounts due to the number of hate comments. There was even a time when people would shadow him at the airports and even tail his car following him to his house. Though his company had addressed this issue causing these to lessen.

Lately, he had been frustrated with everything. He had been trying to make songs but things didn’t seem go his way. On top of that his schedule had been packed and baseless scandals involving him started to rise.

Despite all of these, there was still one thing that never failed to make him feel better, rather, it was one person. Her.

He closed his eyes as he thought of that person. Yet, I messed up. He thought to himself.

“Hyung, I messed up,” a tear just rolled down his cheek as he said that. He felt Jimin patting his shoulder.

He wanted to punch himself after realizing what he had just done. What Taehyung did was actually not enough. If it were him, he would punch himself until he wouldn’t be able to stand up.

Her. She was there for him when things were rough. She was busy as she was in the industry as well but she still managed to make time for him. Yet, all he had done was make excuses when he wouldn’t be able show up on their dates or even answer her calls. And she would still forgive him.

He looked around his apartment, it was like him, a mess. For the first time from when she had moved with him 3 years ago, it didn’t look pleasant. It also always used to be filled with her fragrance but it wasn’t anymore, ever since she left 3 days ago. Why did she leave? All his fault.

He had always loved alcohol but as they say, too much of everything is never good. He had become an intoxicated freak. He was a reek of alcohol every night for almost a week now.

He had done things he thought he couldn’t do. For the first time in their 5 year relationship, he laid a hand on her. When all she wanted was what’s good for him. He let his frustrations out on her, the wrong way. Then, he didn’t even stop her as she left for the door.

“Just so you know, she’s been crying,” that took him back to the awful reality. He turned to the older guy as he heard that. Knowing this just tore his heart into an even thousand more pieces.

“Don’t worry, she’s at Mina and Sana’s apartment,” Jimin informed him, he nodded at the information. Maybe this was how the two older guys knew about what had happened to both of them.

“Jungkook~ah, make things right. I know you can do it,” Jimin said while tapping his shoulder again.

He heard the door clicked indicating he was now left alone. He breathed in and out. It was suffocating for him. He had a huge pad all to himself but this wasn’t what he wanted. He was famous all over the globe but this wasn't what he wanted. He had all the wealth in the world but this wasn’t what he wanted.

He walked to his bathroom. He saw his reflection through the mirror. Who are you? He mentally asked. “Who?” he mumbled.

He wasn’t the one who he used to be anymore. But what did it take before he could realize this? Did the fame and the wealth change him? Was this what he actually needed?

He walked to the shower and opened the lever. Tears rushed from his eyes as he felt the cold water run through his body. He couldn’t imagine that the exchange for all of these would be what he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter