Got Your Back (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She breathed in. She breathed out. She couldn’t count how many times she had been doing this just to calm her nerves down.

She breathed in. She breathed out. And again.

“Tzuyu~yah, it will be fine” she looked to the side to see who held her hand. It was Jihyo. As she brought her head up, she saw her members’ eyes were already on her.

“Mianhae unnie,” she couldn’t help but apologize.

“Ani, there’s no need to be sorry,” Jeongyeon reprimanded her.

“It’s not your fault,” Nayeon reminded her.

“It’s no one’s fault,” Sana butted in.

“Being in love isn’t your fault,” Chaeyoung expressed, feeling mature with the words that was coming from .

“It’s not a mistake at all,” Dahyun supported.

She looked at her unnies in their eyes. She saw sincerity in them and she couldn’t be more thankful that she had the best members who were all like her older sisters.

She treasured them so much that she didn’t want them to get hurt because of what she had done, because of her choices in life.

Regrets? Was it time for her to regret what she had done? She crossed that thought off her mind. She didn’t even want to think about it.

“Hey, we’ve got you,” Momo emphasized. She felt even more guilty after hearing Momo say that.

She was sorry to her members but most of all, to Momo.

“Hey, you’re starting again,” Nayeon warned. Her members do know so much. She bit her bottom lip after hearing this.

“I’ll be fine. You’ll be fine. We’ve got this,” Momo clarified.

“Neh, we’ve got your back,” Jihyo reiterated.

A smile slowly appeared on her face. Her members smiled at her as well.

“Let’s go!” Jihyo yelled.

“Twice, Twice, kaja!” all the girls cheered.

They were actually in the car, on their way to the first year end music festival that they were invited to.

She was here for her fans, their fans, she should be smiling. It was Christmas Day as well, another reason for her to be smiling.

She had a cute Santa costume on for the red carpet. All of them were really cute with their costumes on, especially Sana and Jihyo. They were all festive so she should be cheerful, or at least look cheerful.

He will be there but she’ll just wait and see what happens. If she had to avoid him, then she wouldn’t be able to do anything but that.

She missed him, there was no doubt about that but she was here for work and not for personal reasons. Their fans come first so she should be working hard.

You can do this Tzuyu. She told herself just as she was getting off the car.

 

 

The show didn’t start yet, they were already met with a sad news. A member from another group had fallen from the stage and had suffered multiple injuries. This happened during the rehearsals.

They were at the rehearsals but had to leave early so they didn’t really hear about this. She couldn’t believe it. Everything seemed fine during their rehearsals.

She couldn’t believe such dreadful thing would happen at this time of the year. This made her all the more worried with what’s going to happen this night.

She looked to her side as she heard knocking on the door of their waiting room.

Sana, with a bright smile painted on her face, hopped to the door to open it. It revealed Taehyung with a sheepish smile on the guy’s face.

“Oppa!” Sana cheerfully addressed the guy. The guy just waved his hand to the girl, probably just being careful as there were a lot of people outside their waiting room.

Of course. She mentally slapped herself. It would be Taehyung. Why would Sana be excited to open the door if it wasn’t him?

She was about to turn when another figure caught the side of her eye. It was one figure that was way too familiar for her not to notice.

She looked again to the side of the door. He had a shy smile plastered on his face.

She was looking at him and in a second their eyes met. His gaze directed straight at her were powerful, too intense for her.

“Oh, Jungkook~ah, annyeonghaseyo!” Sana greeted. The guy’s gaze shifted to Sana before bowing to the girl.

Sana had let the two boys in. She looked through the mirror where she could see him. He bowed to all of her members inside the room before slowly walked towards her.

He stopped just behind her. She was still mentally debating if she should face him or not.

Duh. Tzuyu, he’s here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter