Good Night (Taetzu)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you usually do during your free time?”

“You look like a model, are you one?”

“Did you say you were Taiwanese?”

“Can I have you number?”

The last question made one of her eyebrows raise automatically. She had been sitting awkwardly in front of this cocky looking creature who didn’t do anything but throw slam book questions at her. She didn’t even get to answer any of them.

“Excuse me?” she managed to ask, still with one eyebrow raised. All along she thought will go dry as she didn’t even get to speak at all during the whole 10 minutes while she was in this pretty café.

“I said, can I have your number? We can meet up next weekend if you want to,” the guy across her, who was obviously so full of himself asked with a smirk on his face that she wanted to erase.

Remind her why she was in this blind date from the beginning. She was just doing a friend a favor, which was why she was in this unpleasant situation.

She slowly opened her handbag from below the table and pressed number 2 on her speed dial.

“Where do you want to meet next weekend? Your place or mine?” this made her eyebrows meet.

She was in a few blind dates but she never met a guy who was so full of himself. Her hands were making a fist now, indicating that she was restraining herself from punching this on the face.

She may look like the most poised girl in the room but she sure knew some martial arts that she can surely use to defend herself.

“Excuse me,” she felt a tap on her shoulder. This somehow helped her relax. She knew very well who just came.

“Who are you? You are disturbing our date,” the guy across yelled.

“I’m sorry but I believe that you are on a so-called date with my girlfriend,” the guy beside her crossed his arms.

“Yah!” the guy across stood up and starting pointing at the guy beside him.

She faked a cough, earning attention from both guys. She slowly stood up from her seat and grabbed her handbag.

“I think my boyfriend and I need to go now,” she placed her arm to hold unto the guy beside her, making the eyes of the guy across her widen in shock.

“If you excuse us,” they then slowly exited the place.

“Yah!” the guy who was left by the table kept screaming.

They just walked away like they’re not hearing anything. A winning smile was painted on her face.

 

 

 

“Why didn’t you answer my call?” her hand that was holding unto his arm, slapped his shoulder.

“Ouch,” he whispered.

“Kim Taehyung! I was calling you and you never picked up any of my calls!” she whined.

“Did you tell me you were going on a blind date?” Taehyung retorted. This made her think, he was right but she was never backing down.

“I was just doing Sana a favor,” she shrugged her shoulders. “But still, you didn’t answer any of my calls,” she pouted.

“Aigoo, the baby is sulking,” he . She was now eyeing him.

“I was actually inside that café already,” he confessed. This made her eyebrows meet.

“Sana told me you were meeting a jerk on her behalf. She might have felt guilty of sending you alone so she told me,” he shrugged his shoulders. Things were making sense to her already.

“You know, whenever you go on a blind date, you always end up with the jerks,” he stated matter of fact.

She crossed her arms. “That’s not true!” she defended herself. “Well, except for that guy earlier. He was just so arrogant. He probably thinks he’s so handsome when he’s not,” she continued.

“Look, last month, you met that guy who spoke like he was smarter than Einstein. Then 2 weeks ago, you had a date with that muscled man who said was a judo sensei but was actually scared of spiders.”

“Well,” she ran out of words. He was right. She usually ended up with the weirdest bunch of guys.

“Well, I have you to save the day anyway,” she said while her two hands were holding unto his arm, hanging unto it like a small kid. His free arm patted her head, a gesture he usually liked doing.

“Why don’t you just stop meeting them jerks and just go on a date with me?” the latter part, he whispered. She thought she heard something but didn’t really get it.

“What did you say?” she clarified

“I said, are you hungry?” he asked.

“Ouh, baegopa,” she nodded.

“Come on, I’ll cook for you,” he said as he dragged her inside his house.

“Jinjja? The almighty Kim Taehyung can cook?” she reacted.

“I told you I’ve been cooking quite frequently these days,” he informed.

As they entered his house, she threw her bag on his living room couch as a cute, furry little thing approached her.

“Tannie~” she called as she picked up the adorable puppy from the floor.

“He never reacts like that whenever I get home,” he informed her.

“Maybe, he just got used to you already or he loves me even more,” she said as she stuck her tongue out.

“I love you more than anyone does,” he whispered.

“What was that?” she said with a confused look.

“I said, come in the kitchen. I need your help, if you want to eat,” he changed his statement.

“Arasso!”

 

 

 

She was seated by the counter while watching him prepare the ingredients.

“What are you making?” she asked.

“Kimchi jjigae,” he said. This made her excited, making her clap her hands and her smile growing to her ears.

“When did you learn how to cook?” she asked curious. They’ve been bestfriends since they were in diapers but she never knew that he was a good cook.

“Nah, I just started learning. I’ve got to learn. I can’t be living off convenience store food,” he stated. This m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter