Definite Happiness (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Him*

He blinked twice before he clenched his fists. He still couldn’t believe what he was seeing and there was no way he was liking it.

Not even a single word, he thought. She never told him about this. She never even gave him a clue. If it wasn’t for Taehyung who slipped his tongue, he would never know about this.

As soon as he heard about it, he logged in to his Instagram. He didn’t even need to search it up as she was all over it. One thing that was very helpful when it comes to social media was for fans who kept on with the updates.

His grip on his phone tightened as he saw it. He played it again as to make sure he was not seeing double. He sighed. He already guessed her label would make her and another of her group members, who had the same age as her, do this.

What made him upset was that she never informed him of this, even when she knew it would make him upset. He may sulk at first but he would totally understand if only she had told him.

He cleared his throat as he watched her move slowly and ily to the beat of the dance. She was dressed in black wearing a tight long sleeved cropped top and a maxi skirt with a long slit reaching the upper half of her thighs. He wasn’t feeling right. He was having cold sweats while watching her dance. He immediately locked his phone as he started feeling uneasy.

He closed his eyes and tried to relax himself. He breathed in deep and exhaled hard. He shook his head. Chou Tzuyu, I need an explanation.

He grabbed a hoodie. He managed to message her while walking out of their apartment.

‘Eodi?’

It didn’t take long for her to reply to his message as he read it while waiting for a cab.

‘Practice. Company building. Wae?’

Of course! Her group were practicing for their upcoming concerts. He already knew this. Why did he even ask?

It didn’t take long for him to reach her company’s building. He also knew which practice room they were as it had been permanent for her group to practice there.

He manage to knock a couple of times at the practice room even when he wanted to barge in already. He was furious but he was great at holding it in.

“Oh, it’s not the delivery guy,” Momo, who had opened the door said, with a pout.

“Who is it?” Sana also peeked in outside the door.

He smiled at both girls and waved a hand. “Annyeonghaseyo,” he greeted.

“Tzuyu~yah!” Sana called inside. “Your namchin is here!” Sana continued.

“I got something for you,” he told Momo who was still by the door, keeping it open. He did manage to make a stop over to get the girls something.

“Jokbal?” Momo’s eyes glistened at the recognition of the familiar package. He nodded to answer.

“Daebak!” Momo took what he gave and left him there to go to the other members.

She was shaking her head as she approached him. “Annyeong!” she beamed at him. A smile was automatically painted on his face. She was too beautiful even when she was just wearing ordinary clothes. The side of her forehead was still sweating too but she looked hotter like that.

Remember, what you’re here for. He reminded himself as he intentionally erased the smile on his face

“Can I talk to you?” he asked her. She nodded with a smile.

“I’ll just take her out for a minute,” he told the other members.

“Don’t take too long!” Jihyo answered.

“We still got practice!” Jeongyeon reminded.

“Neh,” both of them answered.

She took him into an empty conference room just beside the practice room. As soon as he had closed the door, she hugged him tight. It had been a few days since they last saw each other. They missed each other so much as both of them have been really busy. She just came from Japan morning of that day.

He tried his best not to return her hug but he just can’t manage to control himself. Her scent just lured him. It was enough for him to hug her back though he did manage not to tighten it. He patted her back.

She released from their hug and intertwined their fingers as she dragged him a couch. He sat beside her.

“How have you been? How are the anniversary preparations?” she asked him sincerely. He knew she was worried about him but also excited to hear from him. He was too.

“Geunyang,” he shrugged his shoulders. “Fine, I guess?” he answered.

“How are the concert preparations?” he also asked her.

“It’s great,” her eyes sparkled of excitement. He couldn’t help but smile a little. He seriously wanted to smack himself as he was furious earlier when he was on the way but his heart is softening up to the sight of her cuteness now.

She talked about random stuff that happened in Japan while her group was there. He nodded at her.

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” she pouted.

Don’t do that please. I need to be serious. He thought to himself.

“I saw your dance,” he informed her. Her facial expression changed from happy to guilty.

“Mianhae,” she mouthed. “I think it’s like tradition already, I guess?” she tried to explain.

“Maybe, but why didn’t you tell me about it?” he asked her.

“Are you upset?” she clarified. “Mianhae, hmm?” she apologized again.

“But why didn’t you tell me?” he asked again, voice raising a little. He saw how her brows furrowed at his voice raising. He suddenly wanted to zip his mouth but he already did it. Too late for him to notice. She sat back a little away from him.

“It’s not like you told me that you would flash your abs on International TV and worse, you kept on doing it when you were promoting!” she exclaimed. “It was only once when you didn’t!” she continued, voice raising.

He sighed. “It wasn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter