Waste It On Me (Tzukook + Bangtwice)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kaja!” Momo exclaimed. She looked through their van window and realized they had just arrived. She got off their van last.

The guys have arrived a few days ago from Europe and they got a time off from the preparations for their comeback in two weeks so everyone decided to gather for dinner. She followed the other girls inside the elevator to the guys’ unit.

“I’m so excited!” Sana declared, flowing with excitement.

“It’s not like you didn’t see Taehyung~oppa when they just got here,” Chaeyoung, being the baby tiger she is, spoiled. She smirked at what Chaeyoung said. Sana pouted to this though.

“Don’t be a killjoy Chaeyoung~ah, it’s not like Sana’s the only one excited here,” Jihyo defended Sana to which Sana clapped and nodded.

“Neh, neh, Sana, Mina, Momo and even Jihyo are all excited to see their boyfriends” Nayeon proclaimed, to which these four girls nodded in agreement.

“Well, there’s no stopping these girls anymore especially that the dating ban has been lifted,” Jeongyeon stated the obvious.

“How about you Tzuyu, aren’t you excited to see Jungkook?” Momo asked innocently but it was like she was being teased by the older members, something she always didn’t like.

“I heard he injured his foot, how is he now?” Dahyun asked.

The elevator then dinged indicating they have arrived at the guys’ unit’s floor. The other girls then exited the elevator.

How is he? She thought before exiting the elevator, following the girls.

Mina rang the doorbell.

“Minari!” Jimin opened the door for the girls, giving Mina a bear hug.

“They’re here!” Hoseok announced to which he jumped off from the couch and grabbed Momo.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” the girls greeted to everyone in the room.

“Annyeong!” the guys chorused.

“Oppa!" Sana squealed. Taehyung wrapped her around his arms.

“Really Min Yoongi?” Jihyo whined seeing Yoongi lying on the couch, eyes closed.

Yoongi opened one of his eyes, grabbed one of Jihyo’s hands and made her sit on the couch then placing his head on her lap.

“Yah!” Jihyo smacked Yoongi’s chest. He took Jihyo’s hand that smacked him and placed a kiss on the back of Jihyo’s hand. This made Jihyo blush hard.

Seeing all these lovey dovey moments around her made her sigh and shake her head.

As soon as she lifted her head up, she was welcomed by his signature grin to which made her stop.

“Annyeong!” he raised his hand to wave at her. She gave him a simple smile before walking her way inside the unit and leaving him at that spot to go sit next Chaeyoung.

She saw him bow his head. She couldn’t help but bite her lips. Was she cold to him? She then looked at him from head to toe. He was just wearing a simple white tee and ripped jeans. She then looked at how he was walking.

He must still be hurting. She could easily identify that there was something wrong with one of his feet. She was actually worried but there was no way she was telling anyone about that.

“How about Korean bbq for dinner?” Jin announced.

“Neh!” everyone answered enthusiastically.

Everyone then stood up to help out in the preparations. Jin and Namjoon were assigned in the grilling while Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Dahyun marinated the meat.

Mina and Momo made some desserts while Jimin and Hoseok were helping them out but more of like distracting them.

Sana and Jihyo dished out the plates. Taehyung helped them wipe the glasses while Yoongi, lazy as he is, was just sitting by the table, hand on his face looking at Jihyo.

She and Chaeyoung were cooking some rice. She looked around, secretly looking for him but made sure not to make it obvious. She hid a smile seeing him with his video camera and taking videos of everyone being busy. He’s been loving taking videos and little do anyone knew, she had seen all of the videos he made.

“I think we need more rice,” Chaeyoung said while scooping some rice into little bowls.

“I’ll go get some more,” she presented.

She then went to the kitchen to get a big bowl of rice.

“Need any help?” she jumped off a little out of surprise. She knew whose voice that belonged to. She didn’t turn to look at that person and just continued scooping some rice.

“Ah!” that made her turn to her side, worried.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Ani, I just got some more rice for you. Didn’t think the pot would be too hot,” he scratched the back of his head while telling her about his clumsy mistake.

“Yah! Paboya?” she burst out. She grabbed his hand and placed them under running water.

 “Mianhae,” he apologized while looking at her.

“Will you please take care of yourself?” she pleaded. It was not only meant for this but for also what happened in the European leg of the guys’ concert tour.

“Mianhae,” he apologized again. Noticing how close their faces were and that she was already holding his hands, she let go of his hands and turned away from him.

She then grabbed the bowl of rice and took it to the dining table. She sighed as she felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter