Yours Alone (Moseok)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Isn’t he so handsome and attractive now?” one girl complimented.

“He’s so dreamy!” another girl said.

“I hope to be his girlfriend one day!” the third girl expressed.

She puffed her cheeks as soon as she heard a bunch of girls giggling. She watched the television in the restaurant she was in. It was an episode of a survival show he had guested in.

She eyed the girls by the side of her eye. They were just at the table behind them. Even here? She mentally whined as she could still hear giggles from those girls.

“Gwenchana?” she turned to the person in front of her. She raised her brows, asking what was asked of her.

“I said, are you alright?” the person asked again. She pouted but still nodded in response.

“You’re too easy to read. You’re obviously jealous over those girls talking over your handsome and attractive boyfriend,” her companion brows raising up and down.

“Yah! Im Nayeon!” she exclaimed, eyeing the other girl.

“Ssshhh!” Nayeon hushed her. Good thing they still had their disguise on. Complete with a mask placed on their chins for them to eat and twinning hats.

His face flashed again on the telly. Her eyes sparkled at the thought of him dancing. He was teaching a group of trainees his group’s dance choreography which she also knows of course. They weren’t tagged as the dancing machine couple for nothing.

Nayeon scoffed which broke her train of thoughts. Her mood then changed, a pout painted on her lips as she heard the same group of girls giggle again.

Nayeon sighed. “Do you want to see him?” Nayeon asked.

“Nagoya’s a two hour train ride from here,” she stated.

“Ara, by the time we get there, their concert should’ve already ended and they should be in their hotel rooms,” Nayeon stated as a matter of fact. A grin then slowly appeared on her face. She definitely liked the idea.

“Let’s go!” she stood up excitedly and grabbed her bag.

“Are you done eating?” Nayeon asked which made her stop.

She faced the table and got a handful of bread which she munched on while on her way out of the restaurant. Nayeon just left a few bills on their table and followed her.

 

 

 

“You should wait for me,” Nayeon exclaimed, panting as she entered the elevator. They were now at the hotel where the guys were staying at.

“Mian,” she apologized and beamed at Nayeon as the elevator door closed.

“You’re too excited, aren’t you?” Nayeon stated the obvious. She just grinned at the girl. Seeing him made her excited like no other. It was like giving her the opportunity to eat jokbal the whole day. Don’t worry, he was more appetizing.

Nayeon just sighed looking at her grinning while daydreaming. She was clearly dumbstruck for the guy.

The elevator dinged, indicating they had arrived on the right floor. She hop walked outside the elevator.

“Do you know where his room is?” Nayeon asked, making her stop.

“Of course!” she expressed.

“Alright. Shall I wait for you in the restaurant?” Nayeon suggested. She just nodded.

“I’m giving you an hour to see him,” Nayeon told her. She pouted at such short time.

“Mwo? Make it two, ani, three hours!” she bargained.

“Aniya! We have to go back to Seoul tomorrow, remember?” Nayeon reminded her. She sighed then nodded.

 

 

 

She beamed as she saw the correct hotel room. She checked her phone again if it was the right hotel room number. She swiped the hotel card to the door. Of course, she had managed to contact the guys’ manager and asked for a spare key to his room.

She smiled as she inhaled his scent once she got in. It may be a hotel room but his scent was all over it.

She smiled again as she saw his figure. He had his back turned from her. He was in a bathrobe while wiping his hair with a towel, evidently, he just had a shower. He was humming, he seemed like he didn’t notice her get in.

Her heart raced looking at him. She couldn’t explain what’s gotten into her but she missed him so much she just jumped on to him and clung on to his body.

“Yah!” he exclaimed, surprised. “Get off me!” he yelled. She bit his ear from the back. She just did it with impulse. She then jumped on the floor.

His round eyes widened as he turned around to see who it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter