-Three-

The Perfect One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am sorry that you got dragged into this mess. Grandma was being ridiculous too."

Sehun put his hands into his coat pocket and leaned on the wall, while Jinri stood opposite him, with her back against the corridor railings. The thing about Sehun is that his mood is always unpredictable. When he is good mood, Jinri felt like she could talk casually and joke with him and he would be entertained by her jokes. But whenever he is a bad mood, no one seems to be able to comfort him except for Joohyun. Observing his facial expression and body language, Jinri was trying to figure his mood currently. There is definitely something bothering him. 

"It's okay," Jinri smiled, hoping that her answer could lessen the guilt that Sehun was feeling. 

"I talked to Joohyun about it."

Jinri's face fell and casted a worried glance to Sehun. The last person Jinri wants to hurt is her older sister as Joohyun and Jinri share a really intimate kinship. Jinri looks up to her older sister while Joohyun adores and support her younger sister in whatever she wants to do. Sehun knew how close the sisters were and he did not want to sabotage and sow discord. 

"W-What did eonni say?"

"Joohyun was sad about it but we have no choice. In order to negotiate with halmeoni, the only way is to follow her wishes before I have any room for discussion," Sehun said and he sounded really stressed about it.

"I am sorry Sehun oppa," Jinri apologised, even though Sehun told her that there isn't anything she needed to apologise for. 

If there was anyone to blame, it would be his grandparents. Sehun thought. 

"Tomorrow morning, we will meet Doctor Jung. Yunho will explain the procedure and risks before the whole process takes place. You are alright with it, right?" Sehun asked cautiously, afterall, it would be Jinri's body that is going to experience changes and if there were any complications afterwards, Jinri's life would be affected. 

Jinri was worried but she did not want to disappoint the grandma that took care of her and loves her like her own granddaughter.

"I am alright with it."

 

Nurse Son was typing the desktop furiously at the reception counter while Jinri hid and peeked from behind the medication room. She bit her finger nervously as she tried to figure how she could ask for half-day leave the next day without getting lashed. It was only her second day of internship and there is no way Nurse Son was going to let her off.

"Yah!" Wendy yelped, while Jinri jolted at the screeching scream, as she entered the room to see Jinri behaving suspiciously behind the door, "Are you trying to scare me to death??"

"I am sorry Nurse Son," Jinri bowed.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be patrolling the wards?" Nurse Son glared at Jinri, as she folded her arms while waiting for any excuse that her intern was thinking of.

"I..uhmm..."

"Hey ladies."

The girls turned their head to the cheeky voice by the door. It was Chanyeol, who was waving like an idiot at them. Jinri smiled while Wendy rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Dr Park Chanyeol??" Nurse Son asked with an irritated voice.

Chanyeol scratched his nape and his cheeks reddened, "To see my beautiful Wendy."

Nurse Son rolled her eyes again, although Jinri caught that her lips lifted up by a little, "Go away Chanyeol. I am lecturing my intern."

Chanyeol flashed a pity look to Jinri, "Aww Wendy, why are you always so stern and fierce towards your interns? I don't like seeing my princess frowning. Smile for me alright?"

Wendy forced a smile and it disappeared as soon as it appeared, "Are you satisfied? And can you stop giving me such cheesy nickname? Since when am I your princess. We are not a couple Park Chanyeol."

"Yet," Chanyeol added confidently, "Alright, I have duties tonight. I shall go now, don't miss me too much Princess Wendy," Chanyeol finally took his eyes off the girl he was courting openly, "Bye my cute dongsaeng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter