-Thirteen-

The Perfect One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri was surprised at how big her stomach had grown within the past one month. A month ago the baby bump was barely visible, but now it has grown a lot in size.

"Little plum, stay healthy alright?" Jinri rubbed her womb as she talked to her unborn son. 

"Hey Jinri!!" 

Chanyeol shouted from a distance when he saw Jinri sitting at one of the tables at the cafeteria. He ran towards her excitedly and took the seat next to her, along with Jongin who didn't run like a mad person like his hyung. 

"How's the baby?" Chanyeol placed his hand gently on Jinri's baby bump and his jaw dropped, "I felt it kicking!!"

Jongin snarled, "Seriously hyung?" He didn't believe Chanyeol so he followed suit and placed his hand on top of the stomach, gasping as he felt the kick.

Jinri chuckled at the two older boys who were so fascinated by the baby's kicks. She then directed her vision to the door to see if Sehun was coming along but to her disappointment, there was no sign of him. Jinri hasn't seen Sehun for the past few days as Sehun had to coop himself in the hospital with other experienced doctors to discuss a major operation that will be performed tonight. Albeit his crazy workload, Jinri was touched that Sehun made to the effort to check on her in between his meetings because he couldn't go home with her. The last time Jinri saw Sehun, she noticed his dark eyebags and the lethargy written all over his face. Being a doctor isn't that easy afterall. 

"...right?"

"Huh?" Jinri was being brought back out of her trance when Chanyeol waved his hand in front of the girl, "What did you guys say?"

"I was asking if you are ordering the usual for lunch," Jongin flicked her forehead lightly, afraid to injure the fragile pregnant lady, "What were you day dreaming about?"

Jinri shook her head but Chanyeol isn't Chanyeol if he let her off the hook that easily.

He smirked, nudging Jinri, "It seems like someone is missing our Sehun..." 

Jinri's face turned as red as tomato as Chanyeol continued to . Jongin ignored the two and brought his attention to Little plum. He bent downwards and put his ear next to Jinri's stomach. He listened to the baby's kicks, which brought a smile to his face. Sehun, who was entering the cafeteria and rubbing his aching neck at the same time,  happened to witness that scene. This time, it wasn't only Jongin, but also Chanyeol who has his arm wrapped around Jinri's shoulder while Jinri's cheeks were flushed. Sehun did not expect to be welcomed by such display of affection after a long body check up with the patient. He was annoyed. With anger clouding his mind, Sehun forgot about getting his coffee, turned his back, and stormed out of the cafeteria. 

 

Jinri wondered why hasn't Sehun looked for her for the whole day as Sehun would usually looked for her before she knocked off. Was he really that busy? She wondered if she has done something wrong to upset Sehun again. 

"Maybe I should go take a peek at what he is up to," Jinri said to herself.

She then thought of a way to lure Sehun but she doesn't if that's a good idea. 

 

Loitering outside of Sehun's office, Jinri was giving second thoughts to execute her idea but she especially misses Sehun's face today and she blamed it on little plum and her hormones. Just as Sehun's interns walked out Sehun's office, Jinri crouched and shouted.

"Ahhh!!" Jinri faked a cry of pain, with her arms hugging her womb.

The interns flocked towards her and attended her, while calling for Sehun's attention. Indeed, it took no more than a second for Sehun to dash out and rush towards the girl. 

"Jinri, what's wrong???" Sehun asked in panic, "I will get Dr Im!!"

Jinri grabbed onto Sehun's coat to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter