-Twenty One-

The Perfect One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the end, Jinri gave in and gave up ignoring Sehun so she decided to respond to him few days after the first text he sent. Jinri and Sehun limit their contact to texting for the next few weeks because they both know they are not ready to hear each other's voices after so long. Jinri was afraid that she would break down on the spot because she got to admit that she misses the father of her child terribly. 

Sehun just sent another text and Jinri felt a kick from little plum.

"A 5 year-old girl is suffering from high fever and her mother never once let go of her hand as she stays by her side the entire time. It breaks my heart."

Jinri felt emotional looking at the photo. Guess that's what her hormones and mother's instincts do to her. She can relate because no parent would want their kids to be in pain and she muttered a prayer for the girl in the photo.

"Hope she gets well soon." Jinri typed.

Sehun's reply came as soon as Jinri finished sending her text, "I miss little plum."

Jinri pouted a little. Does he not miss her too? Being annoyed, Jinri decided to ignore him when another message popped up and the content caused her heart to race.

"And of course you too :)"

The smile of Jinri's face was so wide that it could reach her eyes. She was glad that they feel the same way.

 

Sehun stared at his phone after sending that text. He was contemplating if he should tell her he misses her but as a man, he finally mustered his courage and conveyed his inner feelings. Sehun misses Jinri. Being away from her for the past few weeks made him realise that Jinri has become an integral part of his life. Not just her, but little plum too. Being away from everyone and everything helped in clearing his mind and sorting his life out. 

He wants Jinri and little plum to be part of his life and he wants to be with them too. 

Receiving no reply from Jinri, Sehun furrowed his brows. 

"What? Does she not miss me??" He whined to himself. 

He then typed furiously on his phone. 

 

Jinri opened the incoming text and she giggled.

"Do you not miss me?? >:("

Such a childish man! Jinri thought. Baekhyun noticed that Jinri has been smiling more often recently and he was happy for her friend that things are beginning to fall into places. He recalled the message he received from Sehun weeks ago. Sehun had created a group, containing him, Sehun, Jongin, Chanyeol, and Wendy, and in the group chat, he expressed his apology for leaving without a single word and hurting Jinri, even though he didn't have to let them know, and he sincerely hoped that they can help to look after Jinri during his absence. 

Of course, everyone scolded Sehun and they assured that they didn't have to be told to take care of Jinri and little plum. 

Baekhyun smiled, knowing that Sehun is changing for the better, and becoming a better man for Jinri and a good father for little plum. 

"Why are you smiling?" Jinri asked, snapping Baekhyun out of his reverie. 

"Nothing, I am just ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter