-Twenty Three-

The Perfect One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa!"

Sehun and his new batch of interns turned their direction to the high-pitched voice calling for someone. It didn't take long for Sehun to recognise it as his son's voice. Upon seeing his 3 years-old son running towards him, Sehun's mood lifted. He bent down to scope his son and smooched his cheeks.

"Say hi to all the hyungs and noonas here!"

Jihoon waved his hand and giggled. Everyone in the hospital adored this little giant of sunshine and Chanyeol insisted that he got his happy virus from him.

"Who brought you here?" Sehun asked, eyes glued to his son as he squashed his cheeks.

Sehun loves Jihoon and the love was overwhelming that no one in the hospital can't tell. He gave him everything and as long as he is here, no one can have Sehun's attention because he would only focus on his son, a gift that he was always grateful for.

"Halmeoni!" He answered, "I want to see appa! I miss you a lot a lot!"

"Eomma is going to get so jealous," Sehun pinched his nose, "Finalise the report and we will have another discussion after lunch later," he then dismissed his interns and headed to Jinri's department. 

"Look who is that?" Sehun pointed to the nurse who was currently checking the patient's vital.

"Eomma!" Jihon screamed in excitement and it was too late for Sehun to cover his mouth to stop him from attracting everyone's attention, including Jinri. Jinri's eyes widened in shock when she saw her son waving to her enthusiastically. She bowed to the patient and made her way to Sehun and Jihoon.

"Jihoon!" Jinri carried Jihoon over from Sehun, "Do you miss eomma??"

"Yes!" He planted a kiss on her cheeks, "A lot a lot!"

Sehun snorted, "What a traitor! You said you miss me the most just now!" 

Jinri stuck her tongue out at the guy whom she is happily married to. On Jihoon's 1st birthday, he proposed to her and she said yes, without any hesitation. They got married after she graduated from University and that was still the best thing that happened to the couple, aside Jihoon. 

"How's work?"

"I don't even have the time to go to the loo! Guess we can't do without Wendy!" Jinri sighed, "Hope she comes back soon!"

"Well, you can't blame her. Blame Chanyeol hyung," he wriggled his brows, "The biggest reason why Wendy is pregnant with twins-"

Jinri shut his trap with her palm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter