-Fifteen-

The Perfect One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun oppa!! Let go! My wrist hurts!"

Sehun finally let go of Jinri's hand when they arrived at his office. He felt bad after noticing the red print on her wrist and he felt the need to apologise but anger got the best of him.

"Why are you hugging Jongin? Why are you avoiding me? Do you know you are driving me crazy??" Sehun yelled.

Jinri flinched at his loud voice as she massaged her wrist.

"You like me, don't you?"

Sehun leaned forward, trapping Jinri in between his arms while her back leaned against the door. He was dangerously close to Jinri and Jinri's heart was palpitating at a crazy rate. 

"No! Who told you that nonsense??"

Sehun scoffed, "You are avoiding my eyes. You are lying."

"I-"

Jinri's eyes widened when Sehun's lips crashed onto hers. Her body became rigid and her heart was about to jump out of her ribcage. This unexplainable feeling bursting inside of her is confusing her. Is this how it feels to be kissed by someone she admires for long? Sehun's arms made way to around her waist and he pulled her in for a deeper kiss. Slowly, Jinri gave in and she shut her eyes to enjoy this moment but when Joohyun's face surfaced in her brain, she exerted all her force to push Sehun away. 

The tears b in her eyes made Sehun regret his actions. The last thing he wants to do is to make Jinri cry and he just did so. 

"I am sorry Jinri..."

"You are my sister's boyfriend, you are supposed to be my brother-in-law, we can't be together," Jinri shook her head, "I will be leaving once I give birth to Little Plum and you will find a new mum for Little Plum, we can't be together."

Twisting the doorknob, Jinri ran out of Sehun's office with her tears rolling down. Why does it hurt so much to let go of something that doesn't belong to her in the first place?

Sehun stared at the spot that Jinri stood earlier on. Her words pierced into his heart like a sharp knife stabbing him, ripping his soul and emotions. The first time he a deep emotional pain was when Joohyun left him, this is the second time and it seems to hurt even more.

"Were those your honest thoughts?" Sehun thought, palm clenching his chest like he was experiencing the worst physical and emotional pain. 

 

If avoiding Sehun at the hospital was tough, it was way harder for Jinri to avoid Sehun at home because they live under the same roof, so Jinri woke up early in order not to bump into Sehun. But life has something else planned for her. The moment she walked out of the mansion, a bouquet of sunflower was shoved into her face. She looked up at to see who the sender was and she couldn't be more than surprise that Sehun was waiting for her.

"What is this?" Jinri asked.

"This is for you," Sehun replied, pushing the flower towards her.

Jinri was contemplating to accept the gift but she doesn't want to be rude so she took the bouquet from Sehun. This little effort of Sehun sent her heart beating rapidly all over again. 

"I chose sunflowers because you are like the sunshine brightening up everyone's life and I want you to stay that way."

Jinri tried so hard not to blush but she was failing terribly. Did Sehun mean Jinri brighten up his life as well?

"Let's go, we are going to the hospital together," Sehun opened the car door for Jinri.

"Wait," Jinri quickly returned the flowers back to Sehun, leaving Sehun with question marks, "I said we are impossible, don't do this," Jinri said before making her departure swiftly. 

 

Just when Jinri thought she had successfully gotten rid of Sehun from her sight, she was utterly wrong. Her eyes widened in horror and major shock when Sehun stood by her lockers, with that bouquet of sunflowers in his arms again. Their colleagues who walked past were watching them in amusement.

Jinri covered her face in embarrassment, "Seriously??" She muttered under her breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter