-Six-

The Perfect One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun's eyes fluttered, allowing them to adjust to the penetrating light that was hurting her eyes. Then, two bodies towered her.

"Babe!! Are you alright??"

Joohyun tried to sit up and a pair of arms quickly helped her to settle properly.

"I-I am okay," Joohyun gave an assuring but weak smile to her boyfriend who has worry and concern written all over his face, "How long have I been asleep?"

"Not very long, just a few hours after the operation," Sehun answered, "You know you have scared to death. I am so afraid of losing you Joohyun!" 

Although Joohyun was awake and alive, Sehun couldn't explain the fear of losing his girlfriend that was still in his heart. 

"What happened to me?" Joohyun tried to recall what happened before that but her memory fails her. 

"You met with a car accident," Chanyeol told Joohyun and she nodded, as she finally remembered about the car accident. 

Her eyes dilated, "What about my younger sister?? Did anything happen to Jinri??!" A wave of sudden panic attacked Joohyun.

"Don't worry, nothing is wrong with Jinri."

Relief washed over Joohyun, "That's good to hear. Where is she?"

Chanyeol shifted his vision away from the girl and scratched his head, not knowing how to answer the question. He then directed his orbs towards Sehun to give subtle hints.

"Babe, Jinri got you into the car accident! She could have saved you but she didn't," Sehun explained, "I forbid her from entering the ward."

"Sehun!" Joohyun scowled, "It isn't Jinri's fault!! How can you do that to her? Do you think I will be happy if Jinri was the one who got involved in the car accident? I am her older sister, protecting my younger sister is what I should do. Let her in."

Sehun got no choice but to gave in to Joohyun as he did not want to agitate and upset his girlfriend. He knew how close knitted the sisters are and Joohyun always prioritise her younger sister before anyone else. Afterall, Jinri is the only kin of Joohyun.

"Eonni..." Jinri made hesitating steps towards her older sister the moment she entered with Jongin.

Joohyun opened her arms, "Come here Jinri. Eonni is never angry at you."

Hearing her sister's words, Jinri heaved a sign of relief and ran forward to hug her sister, injuring Joohyun's bandaged arm by accident.

"Ouch..." Joohyun scrunched up.

Jinri gasped, "I am sorry eonni!! Does it hurt a lot?"

"Can you be careful?" Sehun said, with slight venom in his voice.

Joohyun frowned at the tone that Sehun used at her sister, "I am alright Jinri. Don't worry."

"I am sorry eonni, I was so scared to lose you!" 

The more Jinri tries to explain herself, the harder it is for her to hold back her tears. Jinri only has her older sister left and she can't afford to lose her. The guilt in her surfaced again as she recall the reason of not pushing her sister away from the moving vehicle. She felt even more awful that she had to hide the secret to herself.

"It's okay Jinri, I wouldn't want anything happen to you too," Joohyun smiled and Jinri noticed how frail her sister looked. She still couldn't forgive herself for letting a bony person experienced that collision.

If anything happens to Joohyun, Jinri wouldn't be able to forgive herself. 

 

Jennie and Jinri were making their way to Nurse Son's office after completing their d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter