-Eleven-

The Perfect One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's nice to see you recovering well Jinri," Grandma expressed her concern towards Jinri, "Never a day where I stop thinking about your health, especially when you are carrying a baby inside of you now. You not only have to take care of yourself, but also the precious little one in you," she smiled, as she caressed Jinri's hand with her thumb, who sitting next to her and opposite Sehun at Oh's dining room, "I have got lots of food prepared for you. Eat well alright?"

Freedom has never tasted so great. Jinri was finally discharged and upon knowing the news, grandma had instructed Sehun to bring her to their place for dinner and also the chefs to prepare nutritious dishes for Jinri. 

"Thank you halmeoni," Jinri was literally drooling as she saw the scrumptious and mouth-watering dishes on the table, mainly made up of her favourite food. She was so glad that her appetite has returned, if not she would feel really awful to not finish the food that grandma had asked the chefs to prepared for her specially. 

Sehun felt a wave of relief washed past him as he noticed that Jinri has began to eat more recently. She needs to eat a lot, just like what Yoona had said, otherwise she would be underweight and it could potentially harm the baby. 

"You brought Jinri for check few days ago, didn't you? How's the fetus?" Grandmas turned to Sehun and asked her grandson. 

"The baby is alright, and it's a boy."

Grandma's face lit up upon hearing the good news, she clapped her hands and nodded in delight. 

"But Jinri is slightly underweight for a pregnant woman and she is still frail, so she has to be extra careful about her movements."

The smile faltered, and worry surfaced, "See Jinri, this is why I want you to eat a lot," Grandma reprimanded with a soft voice, "Sehun, you need to take care of Jinri, you hear me?"

Sehun didn't say anything, instead he gave Jinri a meaningful look and hummed. Jinri wasn't sure if he agreed to take care of her out of his willingness or because grandma had forced him to, but it felt nice to have someone looking after her. 

 

The night was getting darker and it started pouring heavily when Sehun was about to send Jinri home. Pouting, Jinri looked out of the window to see the water droplets hitting the window constantly, with loud thunder booming and lightning flashing across the sky as well. She wanted to get home and rest but the weather is too dangerous for driving. Grandma had suggested her to stay for the night and so, she complied since she wouldn't want Sehun to drive under adverse condition. 

"If you need any help, just look for me at the kitchen," the servant brought Jinri to one of the guestrooms and that's when she realised her bag of clothes and necessities are in his car. 

Ever since she was a kid, Jinri has been to the Oh's mansion a lot of times, plus she practically spent her childhood here, so it doesn't take her long to find her way to Sehun's room. Hearing no response from behind the door after umpteen times of knocking, Jinri twisted the door knob and entered the room cautiously. 

"Sehun?"

Still, she didn't see any trace of Sehun in the room. She figured that he is probably bathing as she heard water running from the bathroom. Sighing inwardly, she left the room. As she was walking along the corridor, she realised the room next to Sehun's room was opened and she could easily recognise the stuff in the room belongs to her older sister. Unknowingly, her feet brought her into her room although she knew it's not nice to enter the room without permission. Jinri's tears welled up upon seeing the vase of tulips placed near the window. Joohyun's favourite flower was tulips and seeing the tulips reminded her of her deceased sister. Jinri opened the wardrobe, it consists of Joohyun's clothes and accessories. Sehun had preserved everything well. Picking up the teddy bear that she had gotten for her older sister, she held it closely and hugged the soft material. 

"Eonni, I miss you so much."

It has been some time since Joohyun had left but the wound and the pain in Jinri still felt fresh. She then caught a baby pink oversized hoodie with a bunny printed on it lying in the wardrobe, she smiled. It was something Jinri got for her with her first pay from her part-time job back then because Jinri wanted to have matchy sweatshirt with her older sister. She remembered Joohyun laughing heartily and calling her silly because Joohyun doesn't wear sweatshirt but for the sake of her younger sister, she wore it. 

 

Sehun headed down from his room and made his way to the kitchen with a towel over his wet hair when he saw a familiar backview facing towards the fridge. His heart skipped a beat as he recognised that pyjamas, which was owned by his girlfriend. Running towards the figure, he backhugged her and called "Joohyun" at the same time. Jinri yelped at the sudden contact from behind and Sehun quickly released his arms as the voice did not belong to his girlfriend.

"Sehun oppa??" Jinri was taken aback to see him in front of her now, with a cookie in . 

A frown formed on Sehun's face when he glanced her from head to to toe, and his eyes widened in fury to see Joohyun's favourite hoodie on Jinri. 

"What are you doing? And why are you wearing Joohyun's clothes??" Sehun asked, with his voice raising a few decibels higher. 

"I...uhh-"

"Who gave you the ing permission to?" Sehun asked in his deep voice, body dangerously close to Jinri which kind of frightened the girl.

"I am sorry..." Jinri's voice was trembling but Sehun was obviously too heated at the moment to notice it, "I am really so-"

"Don't ever touch whatever that doesn't belong to you, especially Joohyun's stuff. This is not your house and neither are you the mistress of the house."

Every word that escaped Sehun's mouth pierced right into Jinri's heart. She nodded, avoiding eye contact with Sehun's dark orbs.  

"I know, I am sorry..." Jinri apologised again, "I will make sure to wash this hoodie clean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter