« Taehyung »

BTS Oneshots

„How do I look?", you asked Taehyung, who was putting on a hoodie. You wore your favourite pair of jeans, the wide ones and a T-shirt with little cats on it. He did his blank expression, which you know meant that he was thinking. Out of the blue he pouted and asked childishly:"Do we really have to go there (Y/N)?" You rolled your eyes at how funny that man could be sometimes. „Well, they're your parents, not mine. Do you want them to hate me?", was what you responded, as if you were talking to a five year old. He came closer to you, cupping your face with his big, warm hands. „You know that they love you." Was all he said, while gazing into your (Y/E/C) eyes. 

You had to smile at how soft he could be sometimes. But instantly after that statement he whined again, that if his parents already love you, why the two of you still had to go there. You ignored his question and just looked at him seriously while asking him, if this outfit looked good or not. He his lips temptingly as he asked you this: „Do you know what would look even better?". 

You simply asked, what that was. „If you wouldn't wear anything." As he finished his sentence, he already pushed you against a wall and began kissing you jawline and neck. You took his hands off your waist and looked into his dark brown eyes seriously. „Kim Taehyung! Will you stop it now?" It was hard for you not to give in to the temptation. The problem was just that he knew that very well and so he didn't even bother to consider that his parents were waiting for you.

He took his phone and called someone. Confused you looked at him. He was looking at the ceiling impatiently. „Eo, we won't be coming over, I don't feel too well. Okay, eomma, bye." He wiggled his eyebrows and did his rectangular smile. 

„Problem solved.", he said playfully. Then he went on with kissing you and this time you gave in. And that's how, in the end, you ended up doing what he wanted to do...