My thoughts about BurnTheStage

BTS Oneshots

So, did you guys already watch it?

I did, and I gotta say, I already knew all of this and it really made me go through some mental issues to process that they are pushing themselves so hard to make US happy.

It makes me SO sad to see how they suffer but also makes me incredibly happy to see how they fight for their dream come true.

I really don't know what to do now.

Due to many circumstances, it got hard to make me cry, but this made my tears just flow endlessly.

I always had in mind, since they got so popular "They are people, too. They make mistakes, get frustrated, are lazy, get angry with each other, wanna give up and cry, cry a lot. They are humans who hurt, love, laugh, hate and follow their dreams."

I didn't need Burn The Stage to learn that, but seeing concrete issues gave me a hard time.

I can't stop myself from crying, I'm hiding in the bathtub with my laptop to write this 

I'm really an emotional mess right now, because - although it may sound like a typical fangirl - they are  very important, if not the MOST important in my life and I hate to see them suffer, but I also know that all that suffering wasn't in vain.

I know how it feels to be pressured from ALL sides at the same time and I can tell you, it's indescribably  tempting to just give up. And that's what I just love about this men: They don't give up, no matter what and they want to show as their true selfs so we can love the real persons behind this amazing group.

I hope, one day, I'll be able to chase after my dreams like they do.

 

If you didn't watch I'll put a link in here

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gzoy1

(episode 1)

 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gzml4 

(episode 2)