« Jimin »

BTS Oneshots

Sunday is the greatest day of the week - at least for you. No calls, no mail, no work, just relaxing. Today, Jimin took you out to a picknick in the park. The sun was out, the birds sang their melodies and the trees were dancing in the light breeze of spring. Jimin and you were lying on a blanket, your head resting on his stomach and a hat covering your face. You could feel his stomach growing and shrinking as he was breathing. You could feel his chest go up and down while he was breathing. The two of you didn't do much, you just enjoyed the wonderful day.

As it was dawning, Jimin and you eventually decided to leave the park. You went to a playground nearby your home and sat on the swings while eating the ice cream that you bought earlier at a convenience store. You gazed at the sky that was slightly pink already, it had the color of peaches. 

Out of the blue, Jimin got up from his swing and went to the monkey bars on the other side of the playground. He was casually sitting on a pole, signaling you with a wave to join him. Not able to resist the sweet smile he gave you, you fulfilled his wish, but instead of sitting on top of the pole, you hung upside down. However, you were struggling to prevent your shirt from obeying to gravity and tried to cover up your bare skin. Jimin stopped your hasty hands and stuffed your t-shirt in your pants so it won't expose your body. 

Immediately after that, he joined you in hanging and held your hand. You let go of his hand, softly grabbed his head and gently kissed him while still hanging upside down.