*Hoseok*

BTS Oneshots

„H-Hoseok!“, you gasped for breath. It was impossible to catch up with that man’s pace. To you, it didn’t make any sense that he was dragging you along on his daily jogging route. 

„A piece of cake“, he said. 

 

„It’ll be fun“, he said. 

 

You’ve been waiting for that fun for a while now, but instead, you just became all sweaty while trying to keep up with Hoseok. While concentrating on getting faster, you didn’t pay attention to an unevenness in the pavement and tripped. Piercing pain struck through your whole body, causing you to fall. Rolling around whilst holding your injured ankle, you couldn’t resist, but let some tears flow down your flushed cheeks. After having some time to proceed what just happened, Hoseok didn’t waste even one more second to hurry towards you and hold you, tightly pressed against his body. 

 

„Oh my god! What do we do now? We need to get you to the hospital! Now!“

 

He was panicking more than you were, the injured one. 

 

 

„It’s okay, love.“, you gave your best to calm him down for now.

 

As you were cupping his face with your petite hands, his deep brown eyes scanned yours for any sign of pain, but there were none. 

 

Although you were in terrible pain, you had to be strong now, knowing what ruckus your loving, but exaggeratedly anxious boyfriend could cause.

 

After taking deep breaths, you slowly tried getting up, but god knows, there wasn’t a chance of you making it alone. 

 

As if he had read your mind, Hoseok squatted down in front of you, so you could hop onto his back comfortably.

 

„Hold on tight, jagiya!“, he warned while getting a good hold of your legs.

 

Before you were able to even response, he ran off towards the hospital, screaming like he always does.