♡ Namjoon ♡

BTS Oneshots

"I'm home!", you shouted as you entered the apartment. You finally came back home fro work and today was probably this month's most stressful day. Many people think a part time job at a fast food restaurant is not that hard, but little do they know. It is one of them most stressful jobs you have ever had with all the people waiting for their orders and getting angry for the smallest things. Not to talk about the hot, stuffy kitchen and your hot-tempered colleagues. Also, you still go to university, so you have to worry about exams and such, too. That's why you treasured the moment when you were able to go home and see your beloved boyfriend so much. Although he was highly against you working in a stuffy fast food restaurant half of the day, he always made you forget about all that stress and made you feel at ease. You found hin lying on the couch, listening to music with his headphones on. As soon as he opened his eyes and saw you approaching him, his face brightened up and he joyfully took of his headphones, impatiently waiting for you to sit down. But instead of doing so, you only kissed him briefly and announced that you'd go to take a quick shower. Namjoon's gaze softened as he could read the exhaustion off your tired, yet beautiful face. You gave him a sweet smile before getting into the bathroom to wash off todayÄs sweat and exhaustion. As you finished, you sure felt better, although your shoulders were still tense from the hard work. You made your way to the living room, only to see that Namjoon wasn't there. Just then, you could hear the microwave oven beep in the kitchen, so you went there. „You're probably hungry. Let's eat.", he hummed while warming up some side dishes from the other day. The two of you didn't eat much and ended up sitting on the couch and talking about your day. While he was talking, you moved your shoulders in circular movements in order to take some tension off of them. The considerate man he is, Namjoon noticed that and asked what's wrong. „Nothing, my shoulders just feel a little tense.", you uttered. He ordered you to turn your back towards him and started needing your petite shoulders. You didn't say anything, simply because the massage felt quite relaxing. Still, the quiet between you wasn't awkward at all, it even felt good to not talk and still know what the other is saying. After some time passed, you wouldn't be able to say how much, he stopped massaging you and hugged you from behind. He laid his chin on your shoulder, still not saying anything and you stayed in that position for some indefinite time.