|| Taehyung ||

BTS Oneshots

„(Y/N)!", Taehyung said your name like a little child. He repeatedly called you while poking your cheek. He wanted the attention that you were giving to your studies at the moment. He stopped poking your cheek and started to tickle you all of a sudden. You screamed and curled up on the floor, but he didn't stop. „Now, will you stop giving your studies more attention than your boyfriend?" He held on for a moment to hear your answer and you nodded, not being able to talk. He didn't tickle you anymore, but he stayed in the position he was, his face and body right above yours, his hands pushing your arms down to hold you down. You wrapped your legs around his torso, which was a sign for him, that you would give your full attention to him. He picked you up from the floor and carried you around, running through the flat and making weird noises in order to make you laugh. He switched to giving you a piggyback. After many rounds through the flat, he sat down on the couch, his hands still wrapped around your legs. He let go of you, just to turn around and to show you the box-shaped smile, that you adored. You tried to persuade him to let you go on with your work, but he stubbornly rejected and the last time you asked, he punished you with tickling. „Taehyung! Stop, please! I'm gonna pee my pants if you continue!", you laughed that your stomach already started hurting. He stopped, but in order to do that he needs a kiss, he said seriously. You took the chance to stand up and run away. „Ya! (Y/N), that's cheating!", he shouted before chasing after you.