|| Seokjin ||

BTS Oneshots

„Yah! Kim Seokjin! I’ll kill you once I get you!“, you screamed as he poured snow into your jacket from behind. He quickly ran away and you chased after him. Fleeing to your apartment was not the smartest decision he made. You followed him and opened the door in rage. You took off the jacket and threw it in a corner. While looking for him in the whole flat, you took off your wet clothes and went to the bedroom to get a new shirt, a dry one. While you were kneeling down, searching through your half of the wardrobe for a new shirt, only wearing a bra, you could suddenly feel two big, warm hands on your shoulders. You angrily shook Seokjin’s hands off and wore your oversized hoody. You decided that ignoring him would be the best punishment, that’s why you walked past him and left the bedroom. You were cold from playing in the snow, so you made a cup of hot chocolate, but only for yourself. As he saw you sitting on the couch with your cup and none for him, he pouted while sitting in front of you on the carpet. In order to be able to ignore hin, you turned of the TV and watched some cartoons. As you concentrated on the TV, he stole a kiss from you. From that moment, it was over with your anger. You sighed, but gave shared your hot chocolate and finally let him sit beside you. In the end, since you can’t ever be angry at him longer than a few hours, you cuddled into his side while he wrapped his arm around you and you watched cartoons together.