« Hoseok »

BTS Oneshots

You screamed while you covered your eyes with trembling hands. While waiting for the scary part to end, you asked yourself how his friends managed to persuade the two of you to watch a horror movie. Hoseok was the biggest scaredy cat of all times - besides you, of course. But somehow, his friends made you watch this movie with them. And here you are, hiding behind Hoseok's back, him turning his face towards you, so he can't see the tv. 

You watched the movie until the end, although you didn't look half of the time. As Hoseok and you went home and opened the door of your apartment, you carefully tiptoed in and looked around the whole apartment to make sure, that there's no ghost. You quickly finished your night routine and frightenedly hopped into bed, waiting for your boyfriend. Was there something moving in the corner of your eye? You flinched and hid under the blanket. 

Some time, it felt like hours, passed when you felt Hoseok crawling under the blankets to lie next to you. You made space for him, only to hug him tightly. „(Y/N), why did we agree to this?" Well, the answer on that question wasn't reachable for you neither. The two of you just cuddled up and did nothing else than looking out for ghosts and whining to the other about how terrified you were now. 

At some rate, you just were too tired to be scared and to stay awake and fell asleep, tightly holding onto each other.