*Jimin*

BTS Oneshots

„Why should we believe you? His face doesn't look like it." You friends looked at you like one would look at a kid that is obviously lying. 

Of course, his face didn't look like he had one, but you were telling the truth. 

„I'm telling you, he does have one."

Your friends were calling Jimin chubby ever since they know him. Knowing that what they say isn't the truth, you've been trying to convince them that he does have a six-pack and that your precious boyfriend isn't chubby at all. 

Fortunately, they never called him that while he was there, he was already way too self-conscious about himself without your friends calling him a chubby little mochi. 

As your friends and you were quarreling over your boyfriend's fitness, said boyfriend entered the living room. 

Synchronously, the three of you looked at him as he anxiously stared back. Like he knew, what you were up to, he flew back to your bedroom, but you were faster and managed to get in, too. 

You pulled Jimin out of your bedroom, back to your friends, who were still sitting on the sofa, trying to figure out the situation.

As you were struggling with pulling up his soft, oversized hoodie in order to prove your friends wrong, he suddenly threw you over his shoulder as if you were a sack of flour and carried you to your bedroom again. 

After closing the door behind himself, he let you down and deeply gazed into your (Y/E/C) eyes. 

„(Y/N), what's wrong?" 

Now he was cupping your face with his hands. 

Silence. 

„My friends don't believe me that you're not chubby."

For a short moment, you couldn't decipher his expression, not until it changed to a warm, loving one.