|| Yoongi ||

BTS Oneshots

You woke up. As you looked at the clock on your bedside table it said 15:36. You turned to your right seeing Yoongi still sleeping. You cuddled into his body and automatically, he hugged you in his sleep. You hid your face in his chest, but still you couldn’t fall asleep. You decided to get up and watch television or something. As you tried to wriggle out of Yoongi’s arms, he wrapped his arms tighter around your body. „Where are you going?“, he asked with his deep, husky voice. You responded that you can’t fall asleep. He still didn’t let go of you and just to told you to stay where you were. You obeyed and placed your head on his arm, while he was still hugging you with the other arm. To make sure you won’t get up, he also wrapped one of his legs around your waist. You tried to fall asleep while watching the peacefully sleeping Yoongi. You finally hugged him back and continued looking at his face. The little lashes, his perfect looking nose and the lips that seemed like they were flower petals. His mouth was slightly opened and you could feel how his torso going up and down as he breathed. You kissed your sleeping boyfriend and closed your eyes, still struggling with falling asleep. As you were trying to clear your mind from every single thought, you felt his lips on yours. „Can you sleep now, (Y/N)? Please?“, he asked while you opened your eyes. He gazed into your (Y/E/C) orbs and some of your (Y/H/C) hair behind your ear. You quickly pecked his lips, before smiling and saying: „Yes, now I can sleep in peace.“ Some minutes after that you were both asleep, still hugging each other tightly.