|| Hoseok ||

BTS Oneshots

Hoseok and you were dancing to one of his favourite songs. He thought of an own choreography, which was a duet for you and himself. As you danced, both of you were smiling constantly, that wasn’t something you had to force, dancing was one of your shared hobbies. You walked in a circle, facing the other and gazing deep into each others eyes. You didn’t stop dancing for a few hours and finally totally exhausted, you laid down on the floor of the practice room. Hoseok was laying beside you, still smiling. You stood up and then pulled him up, too. The two of you went to the showers, because you were sweating like crazy. You got your bag from your locker and so did Hoseok. Both of you went to the showers, they were separated in genders. As you finished, you dried your (Y/H/C) hair with a towel and then changed into fresh clothes, the majority of them were Hoseok’s. He already waited for you at the entrance and took your hand as you got out of the studio. As you arrived at home, you played rock paper scissors to decide who could go and use the tub first. After dance practice, you usually take a hot bath, while Hoseok preferred cold water to lie in and relax. You never understood how he could sit in that freezing water and actually enjoy it. You won 3 to 2, you have always been lucky in that game. You hurried towards the bathroom, filled the tub with hot water and added some shower gel for bubbles. You stripped yourself out of your clothes and hopped into the tub. You could feel your muscles relax as a reaction to the hot water. Closing your eyes, you just enjoyed the hot water. You stretched and yawned at the same time as all of a sudden the door of the bathroom flung open and Hoseok came in. He acted all cute asking if he could join you. You sighed, but still agreed. He quickly undressed himself and joined you. You pulled your legs to yourself in order to make space for him. He sighed as the hot water surrounded him. From that day, instead of arguing, who should go take a bath first, you simply took a bath together after dance practice.