« Namjoon »

BTS Oneshots

Tonight was date night. Namjoon and you decided to cook a fancy dinner once in a while instead of living off raymun and delivery services. Before beginning, you put an apron on your boyfriend because you knew that he never really knew how to put it on the right way. It was an apron with Ryan on it, you've bought it for him because you knew how much he's obsessed with Ryan. Even your bedroom was filled with plushies of the bear. You wanted to cook Pasta, Spaghetti to be exact. Both of you were quite clumsy, so this would be a hard piece of work.

You began with cutting the onions, which already turned out as a problem, but after teaching Namjoon how to dice them, you could go on with cooking the noodles. As you were playing around, the noodles boiled over - twice. Finally you had to make the sauce. You mixed all the ingredients - onions, meat, tomato sauce and seasoning - together and let it simmer for a whille. When eventually the sauce was ready to try, you did so. And it was a big mistake: It didn't have any taste except for tomato sauce and the consistence was like water. You pouted saying that this is inedible. 

Namjoon tried to cheer you up with assuring you that it's only you criticizing yourself too much. But as he tried the sauce, he grimaced, but still tried to compliment you. Happily smiling, you hugged him from the side and buried your face into his body. 

With his soft, deep voice he asked „Pizza or Sushi?" while patting your (Y/H/C) hair.