♡ Hoseok ♡

BTS Oneshots

Finally. After two long years of waiting and longing for him, today was the day from which on he’d be yours again. Of course you have been able to see him from time to time, but it has never been the same, knowing that you had to go and leave him behind. 

 

You understood that, as a citizen of South Korea, it was his duty to serve his country, nevertheless, to you, it still felt unfair. When you started dating, you didn’t think too much about it, but as time went by and the day he had to leave came nearer, you grew worried. 

 

How would you bare life without him?

 

How would you sleep at night without his body warming your own?

 

How would you get out of bed in the morning without him persuading you to do so?

 

How would you not be miserable without his bright smile for two whole years?

 

But today, after enduring the torture of living without him, everything would be like it was two years ago, except for the two of you loving each other even more.

 

You could fall asleep in Hoseok’s embrace again and wake up beside him every morning, his beautiful bed hair and kissing him good morning. 

 

At the moment, you were waiting for him, scanning through the crowd for the tall, dark-brown haired man. There was nothing else on your mind except for holding him and never letting go again. 

 

Tiptoeing to have a better view, you let your eyes wander over the mass of people looking for his head, which will most likely stick out of the crowd because of his height. The men you see passing by are all smaller than him. 

 

Then, it happened. You found him. The moment your eyes met, everything else became completely unimportant. 

 

You ran towards his now outspread arms, which were waiting to envelope your figure. As soon as you reached him, his arms automatically slung around your body, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. 

 

Tears, yours and his, started flowing when you crushed your velvet lips on his. 

 

You didn’t bother to interrupt the kiss and ignored all the people around you.

 

Now he’s yours and you’re his again. Forever…