|| Jungkook ||

BTS Oneshots

I recommend listening to "Blanket Kick" while reading this (I listened to it while writing this)

"(Y/N)!", you heard Jungkook shouting from the kitchen. "What sort of tea do you want to drink?" Too exhausted of the fever you had you weren't able to respond and just hid under your blanket. "(Y/N)!", you heard Jungkook shouting your name repeatedly. Finally, he gave up and just came to your bedroom. He took the blanket off your face and put his hand on your hot forehead saying that you've got a fever. You closed your eyes because it was too hard to let them opened. He cupped your face with his hands and said that he'd stay at home today so he could take care of you. You tried to get up to show him that there's no need for him to miss dance practice and a whole day at the studio but he held you down. He only left the bedroom in order to bring you a cup of camomile tea. You drank it slowly while you watched him looking worried at your miserable appearance. He asked you if you had a headache and you just nodded your head. He told you to go take a shower, it would get better. You obeyed and took some clothes out of the wardrobe you shared with your boyfriend before you went to the bathroom. Jungkook was right, the hot water made you feel a little better. As you came out of the bathroom wearing one of his T-shirts and trainers he scolded you for not drying your hair after washing it. You whined that you were too tired and so he did it for you. While sitting on his lap on the carpet in front of your bed he dried your (Y/H/C) hair with a towel and then with a hairdryer. When he finished, you suddenly felt cold and leaned against him behind you. He stood up to help you get up from the floor and laid you down on the broad bed. Your eyes burned and your mouth felt dry even after drinking three cups of tea. You also felt cold, that's why you were covered in two blankets now. You fell asleep for a few hours and felt better after waking up. The first thing you did after waking up was going to the toilet. On your way back to your room you noticed Jungkook standing in the kitchen making soup. You went to the kitchen instead of your bedroom and hugged him from behind burying your face in his back. He turned around and your hair while gazing into your (Y/E/C) orbs. Suddenly he lifted you up carrying you to the living room while you tiredly leaned your head against his shoulder. He sat you down on the dark brown sofa for two and headed to the kitchen to get you some soup. You tried to convince him that you weren't hungry but failed. He muttered that you didn't eat anything today while shoving a spoonful of soup into your mouth. You gave up and ate the whole bowl of soup. After that you went to the bedroom and took a nap together. When you woke up because you felt hot you saw Jungkook still sleeping, one arm wrapped around you. He held you so tight that you weren't even able to take off at least one blanket, so you only could watch him sleep which couldn't ever get boring. You looked from his fluffy brown hair to his long eyelashes and from there at his lightly opened mouth with the smooth lips. That's something you craved badly right now: kissing him. You hated yourself for not being able to kiss him, but you knew if you did, he would also catch a cold and that was the last thing you wanted to happen. So you held back yourself. But all of a sudden Jungkook held your face and pressed his lips on yours. After separating lips from each other's, he murmured : "I dare you to hold back ever again, pabo." and giggled. You hit his arm scolding him that he'll also catch a cold. When you looked at the time it was already 6 p.m. so the two of you decided to watch a movie. While drinking the seventh cup of tea that day you watched a horror movie. You looked up to him while he focused on the movie. He put his arm around you, pulling you into his side without letting the tv out of his sight. You watched the movie to the very end and when you went to sleep it was about 9 p.m. Both of you were tired to a degree at which you would fall asleep as soon as your head touched the pillows. Except for a few times where you had to blow your nose, you were able to sleep peacefully. The next day you woke up feeling better than the day before but still a little bit dizzy. You turned to Jungkook just to hear him sniff and to see that his condition was as bad as yours was the other day. Not knowing if you should laugh or say "Called it." you did both and immediately regretted it, because you still had a headache. Next to you, you could hear Jungkook whine "Y/N! My head hurts. Can I get some tea?" You laughed at the cutie he was but still got up to make your love some tea.

———————————————————-
Hope you liked it and I'm sorry if not. This is my first ff. 
Tell me your opinion in the comments ^^

Yours 
Crispy_TaeTae ~