|| Jimin ||

BTS Oneshots

You cried. You had a mental breakdown, again. Lying on your bed, you cried until your head began to ache, but even then, you couldn't stop. Everything just was too much for you these days. Being the sensitive girl you were, every little thing that happens affects you. People criticizing you and making fun of you, the stress you had at work and in your family, you tried to bear with all of it. But getting scolded by your boss for nothing was just too much for you. Instead of talking back to him, or trying to explain the situation, you let him shout at you and he even called you names. Because you were lying on your side, you could feel the tears making their way to your ears, but you just didn't care. "Jagiya, I'm home.", you heard Jimin enter the flat. You didn't respond and just stayed quiet, letting tears flow down your face. "(Y/N)? Where are you?". Footsteps could be heard approaching to the bedroom you shared with him. As he came in, he saw you laying on the bed, your back facing him. Jimin went around the bed and saw you crying. Fasting towards you, he worriedly looked into your (Y/E/C) eyes, which where all red because of all the crying. "(Y/N), why are you crying?" You didn't respond, so he just lazed by your side and pulled you into a tight hug. It didn't bother him that you wetted his whole shirt with your tears. He your (Y/H/C) hair with one hand while the other hand patted your back. You felt so comforted by him, that you were able to stop crying after a few minutes and finally, exhausted you fell asleep in his embrace.