*Taehyung*

BTS Oneshots

"Jagiya! The photos are here!" Taehyung excitedly ran towards the couch you have been lying on. Hearing that, you jumped from the couch directly onto Taehyung, who caught you without any difficulty and held you tightly while twirling around. 

While Taehyung was still holding onto you tightly, you opened the envelope and looked at the outcomes of your photoshoot.

Most couples shoot family photos once they decide to settle down to a family life. But not you and your boyfriend. Why wait until you have kids when you have a dog? You bought matching pullovers for Taehyung, Yeontan and you and went to a professional photographer.

The results were of stupendous beauty and you couldn't be happier with the photographs.

"We're definitely gonna frame this and hang it up.", you chanted.

"Too bad we don't have a chimney.", was Taehyung's response.

After looking at the pictures for a little longer, the two of you wanted to show them to your puppy.

Yeontan was playing with one of his favourite toys, but immediately reacted as Taehyung was calling out to him.

The love of your life picked the little dog up and showed him the pictures with a couple and the puppy himself on it.

As if the little pup wanted to show his joy, he started barking and spinning around as soon as Taehyung let go of him.  

While Taehyung released Yeontan from his arms, he found his new target in you, the person he loved the most in this world. He considered himself the happiest person ever for finding someone who likes and shares his random thoughts and ideas.

To show his gratitude for being with you he gave you two of the things you loved the most about him: A rectangle smile and a kiss.