♡Seokjin♡

BTS Oneshots

A simple life is an easy one.

That was your life motto. And that's what Seokjin loved the most about you. Talking to you was easy. If something bothered you, you simply said so and if you wanted to tell him how much you loved him, you did so without hesitating.

That's how one day, your boyfriend came to ask you something. 

You were laying on the couch, watching TV, his arm wrapped around your waist. These things could never be boring to you. 

It didn't take him much courage to ask, since his feelings were sincere.

„(Y/N)?"

„Hmmm."

„Let's get married."

You turned around to face the now genuinely smiling Seokjin.

„Okay." 

Simple question, simple answer. Your feelings were as sincere as his.

You have done everything that married couples do anyways. You even were living together for three years now. His parents totally fell for you and so did yours for him.

Before you could realize, Seokjin was already up, covering you in his arms.

„Where are we going?", you questioned curiously.

„Celebrating our honeymoon, of course."

He closed the door of the bedroom after the two of you had entered. He gently laid you on the broad bed, hovering over you. He kissed you passionately, then again dreamily gazed into your (Y/E/C) eyes.

The sincerity of his feelings never left his face and you had nothing against a little celebration..