*Yoongi*

BTS Oneshots

„Uhhh..."

A noisy grunt could be heard from underneath you and as soon as that sound reached your ears, your head started to sting like there were thousands of needles piercing through your skull. Hissing in pain, you blinked multiple times, struggling to open your eyes with all the light around you. Your eyeballs felt dry, burning. While you were slowly waking up, the man on which you were lying on top of tried to roll over and threw both of you off the couch.

Now you were laying on the floor, Yoongi on top of you, still in a coma-like kind of sleep.

„Why are you so loud?", he grumbled groggily in response to your groans.

„Why are you so heavy?", you countered while trying to shove him off your aching body - without success.

„Just how much did we drink?", you thought to yourself.

Holding your liquor usually was your speciality, as much as Yoongi hated it. The amount you had intus last night must have been huge in order for you to end up like that. 

How did the to of you manage to get home? Did you go by yourself? Did someone bring you?

You guessed so, because of the fact that both of you still were wearing the clothes from the night before and you've been sleeping on the couch instead.

Finally, Yoongi somehow managed to get up and sit on the sofa.

As you looked at his white t-shirt, you couldn't do anything but laugh, earning another sting attack.

The majority of your makeup was smeared all over his shirt and your hungover boyfriend hasn't even noticed.

„What? What's so funny?", he asked while massaging his temples.

Not able to say anything, you just pointed towards his ruined shirt.

Yoongi reluctantly looked down and let out an annoyed sigh.

„Yah! Let's never drink that much again! Never!"

„Okay, okay. Just stop yelling.", you agreed, while Yoongi actually wasn't yelling at all.

Now you were the one holding your head in pain.

„(Y/N)"

„Hmm?"

„Let's get hangover soup."

„Deal"

 

Because  you read till the end, here's a little reward :D

Because  you read till the end, here's a little reward :D