♡ Jimin ♡

BTS Oneshots

This is for my chingu ;D  (I hope you like it)

 

 

Broken. That’s how you felt these days. Yes, you came out of your surgery safely, but therefore your niece’s condition was getting worse with every day and there was nothing you could do against it. As the kind and caring man he was, Jimin kept asking you about her condition and if she was getting better, but neither he nor his friends were able to cheer you up. They were always there for you, not giving up on brightening your mood. 

You felt so guilty for recovering fast, while she was suffering. Jimin often came home to see you feeling sad and dull and quietly suffering by yourself. 

Three months passed as you were still recovering well and your niece still getting worse. You were alone at home since Jimin was working hard at the studio. 

That day, Jimin received a call from your mother delivering the horrible news. Your beloved little niece had a while she was in the ICU which led her to pass away at such a young age. He cried for some time before worrying about how he should tell you. He knew that the news about her death were like pushing you off a cliff, so he had to find a way for you to learn about it without falling into depression. 

It was dawn already and Jimin still had no idea on how to tell you. He arrived home as you were in the kitchen, drinking a cup of tea. He gently planted a kiss on your forehead and then went to take a shower. 

As you were drinking your tea while thinking about how your niece was doing, Jimin’s phone, which was laying on the table beeped which meant, that he received a message. You checked who it was, it was usual between Jimin and you, you didn’t keep any secrets from each other. 

„The funeral is on next week’s Sunday.“, was all the message was saying. You knew whose funeral it was in the blink of an eye. Your world seemed to be falling apart -  no actually it did fall apart. Before you knew, you were already leaving the apartment not taking anything with you, neither your phone, nor your jacket. You didn’t even realize that you ended up sitting on a bench in the park, in the middle of the night.

You let out a heartbreaking cry, which was a beginning without an end in sight. Your sorrowful lament didn’t fade away as the cold of late autumn was slowly numbing your body. After a long time, Jimin found you, running towards you, crying as well. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around you as he noticed that you were shivering, but you yourself simply didn’t care. 

You didn’t deserve to be sitting here all healthy, while your niece had to pay the debt of nature way too early. You didn’t stop wailing, not even when Jimin sat beside you, joining you in crying. 

He somehow managed to get you to going home and an hour or something later, you were back in your apartment, laying in your bed, hating life’s unfairness. Jimin joined you at late evening.

He hummed an unknown melody, which was so soothing that you even managed to stop crying. Jimin didn’t let go of you all night, even when you were already asleep. He’d never let go of you.