« Seokjin »

BTS Oneshots

 

Seokjin

 

Who could’ve thought going to university wold be that hard? Well, you didn’t. You’ve been working on one assignment for 3 days now. Not having time for anything else, you didn’t even have time to spend with Seokjin. He was quite bothered that his girlfriend didn’t have time for him when he came home from dance practice, photo shoots or other things he had to do. All you’d do for three days now was investigating, skimming through books and busily typing your coursework. Sleep was something that rarely happened, just like eating. When the last six pages were left, you could hear the door being opened, however, you didn’t even bother to look up from the screen. „Jagiya, I’m home.“ You weren’t able to get up so you just shouted that you were in your bedroom. Footsteps could be heard approaching your location. After short time, you could feel two hands on your shoulders before Seokjin pecked your cheek. You gave him a small smile and continued on typing. 

 

He went to take a shower and to eat something, once more, alone. By the time you finally finished your work, it was already late at night and Seokjin was already sleeping on the bed next to your desk. You stretched your back in disbelief that you just finished that assignment and went to shower. The hot water relaxed your tensed muscles and you stepped out of the shower, feeling like you were reborn. You didn’t dry your (Y/H/C) hair, simply because you were way too tired. After wearing your pajamas, you crawled into bed and tightly hugged Seokjin. Inhaling his scent that you were missing so much, you tried to figure out how you even made it without him by your side. You let out an exhausted sigh as you were trying to fall asleep, but your loudly grumbling stomach wouldn’t let you. The sound of your body craving for food was even loud enough to wake up the sleeping Seokjin. 

 

„Did you eat anything?“, he asked, still half sleeping.

 

You just shook your head tiredly.

 

„Well, let’s get you something then.“ Now, he was fully awake, struggling to get you out of bed. Finally, he managed to drag you out of your bedroom, your arms and legs wrapped around his body while your head was resting on his shoulder. He sat you down on the kitchen counter while he was searching through the fridge. „You haven’t eaten properly for three days now.“, he mumbled while he took some ingredients out of the fridge. „What are you cooking?“, you curiously asked, while hugging his . „Bokkeumbap(fried rice).“, he muttered. You watched him while he was busily mixing all ingredients in one big pan and stirring them really fast. When he finished, he took off the apron he was wearing and gave you a bowl of fried rice while hugging you at the same moment. „I’ll eat well.“, you cooed after softly pecking his lips. 

 

 

Comments? No?