Chapter 5

What Does Her Heart Say?

“Ah, by the way, unnie tonight the welcoming party. You are coming right?” Hyejin remind her as she look on her watch. There is still an hour before the works end.

 

“About that…Hyejin-ah. I don’t think I can go. My oppa won’t let me. Beside it was at the club and…” she was cut off.

 

“Wait, wait, this party is for you. You must be there. Unnie, call your oppa now” she demanded as she bring both of her hands on her hips.

 

“But…Hye” she was cut off again.

 

“Your cell phone!” Hyejin pointed to her handbag.

 

She sighed as took out her cell from her handbag to call her oppa. Hyejin snatched her cell away before she walked a few steps away from her. Yongsun was trying to eavesdropping from behind. Before she could do so Hyejin turns around. She yelped in surprised.

 

“Done, you are coming” Hyejin said as she walk off to her own table after she put the cell into Yongsun’s hand, leaving her froze on her standing spot.

 

Later, Wheein was whining as she wanted to join them too to celebrate Yongsun. But after Yongsun promised to set another date to celebrate just the three of them, she finally cheered up. Hyejin asked Yongsun to go to the club first as she have to drove Wheein home. They were housemate. They agree to meet there at the club.

 

Traffic was a little slow. People was rushing home to their family. Yet here she is going to a place she has never thought she would go. After a few minutes she arrived at the club. This is her first time stepping at a place like this. It’s not like she hate it. It’s just because she can’t drink. She got zero alcohol tolerance. She can’t drink at all. Her oppa would definitely flipped out if he found out about this. She wondered what kind of magic did Hyejin worked on him to get him to agree. She got off her car and was stopped by a guy when she was about to walk to the club. She recognised him, he was one of the sunbae in her department. They went inside together as he offered to accompany her.

 

As they got inside, they went straight to upstairs where she meet with a few more sunbae who was already there. They sat down around the table, gossiping and chatting. However Yongsun start to feel uncomfortable as the sunbae earlier been leaning a little too close to her. She wanted to say something but she worried it would makes her sound a bit rude as she is still new.

 

“Ehem! Yah, Lee Min Ki, that’s my seat” someone came to rescue.

 

Yongsun had never been so happy of hearing Hyejin’s voice as she got up and start hugging her so hard. Hyejin was struggling to let herself lose as she is struggling to breathe. Suddenly Yongsun let go of Hyejin. Hyejin who saw the shocked on Yongsun’s face, turns around to see what have Yongsun see. Now it’s her turn to be shocked along with the rest who was there.

 

She is here, the President. Miss Moon Byul Yi. She was walking side by side with Jin, their Department’s Manager. Yongsun automatically grabs on Hyejin’s left arm. Hyejin noticed the uneasiness in her unnie, so she gently patted her hands that grabbing hard on her arm.

 

“Don’t worry. Everything is gonna be ok” she whispered to Yongsun.

 

They went to greet the President as everyone was doing so. Jin was giving a few words to everyone about how the company as successfully signed a contracted with Sega Games Co. ltd. Of course he also welcoming Yongsun on joining the big family. As Jin was talking Yongsun can’t help but stealing a glance at Moonbyul who standing next to Jin. She was looking away to her left. Both of her hand in her slack’s pocket. She looks so cool. She thought.

 

“Yongsun-ssi?” Jin cut her from her thought.

 

“Erm?!” realising everyone is looking her way.

 

“Raise you glass, unnie. We are toasting for you” Hyejin whispered to her.

 

She gasped as quickly raised her glass and chinked her glass with the other before she gulped down the alcohol in one shot. She quickly went to take a sit as she starting to feel a little bit dizzy. Hyejin follows closely behind. She was slowly getting hot all over her body, soon enough she start to swaying left to right on her seat. She started to blabbing nonsense making Hyejin worried. Hyejin was even more worried as she need to leave Yongsun as suddenly she got an emergency called from Wheein. As Yongsun promised and assured Hyejin that she will be fine and she will wait for her till she came back. Hyejin left hesitantly.

 

However the rush of alcohol into her bloodstream plus the loud sound of the music making her head hurts and she is slowly losing her conscious. She feels someone is getting too close to her. It’s the sunbae earlier. The one Hyejin called Lee Min Ki. She can feel his sneaky hands all over her body. She try to push his hands away but she was too weak to even lift a finger. Soon she feels herself been forced to got up on her feet. She was dragged away from the table, down the stairs, to the front door. Now she been dragged to this his car. As he was trying to get her into his car she gathered every strength that she have left to let herself lose from him. Suddenly she feels someone grabbed on her arm. She tries to figured out who was it. She can hear that person voice. It’s a girl’s voice. A little husky. Hyejin? She guessed before she lost her conscious.

 

When she woke up next, birds were chirping and bright light was streaming in through the window. She slowly opened her eyes. She began to massage her temples with her fingertips as the throbbing on her head is increasing. As the throbbing slowly fading she halt her movement. She slowly sit up, removed the soft comforter covered her and she looks around. Her eyes went wide. She gasped as she covered with both of her hands. Where is she? Whose house is this? What happen last night? A lot of question running in her mind right now. Suddenly she noticed something. She was not wearing her own clothes. She was wearing someone hoodie. She quickly checked inside the hoodie. She let go a relief sigh as she still wearing her bra and . She tried to balance herself with her right hand, trying to get off the bed. She freeze as her right hand lands on something soft. A hand? Whose hand? She thought. She quickly retrieved her hand, she grabs a pillow and start hitting the person under the comforter while screaming.

 

“Argh, Yah, What the hell?” the other person who startled by the sudden attacked struggling to get up while defending from the hits.

 

“Stop this at once, Kim Yongsun” Moonbyul finally reveal herself.

 

Yongsun dropped the pillow immediately when she realise who she been hitting just now.

 

“P-president…” she sound like almost crying. Ah, Kim Yongsun, you never learn.