Chapter 12

What Does Her Heart Say?

“What the did you do?”

“Haha hey, Byul. How was my present for you? Surprise!”

“Why the is she here?”

“Well, for work of course. What else?”

“This is not funny, Jin”

“Nope. I’m not laughing. No one is telling a funn…”

“Jin…”

“Aish, Byul-ah. What’s so wrong about her being over there with you? Beside she is a fast learner, you know how good she is with her work. Funny and intelligent. Miss perfect, Kim Yongsun”

“This is no good. I can’t work like this”

“Why, is there something that happen between you two that I didn’t know?” He chuckled.

“…”

Feeling apprehensive and annoyed, ending the call and shoving the phone into her pocket and letting out a sigh of defeated. Slowly walking back to the room door she stopped for a moment and slowly begins to massage her aching temples. The headache is going to get worse if her only friend won’t stop being such a troll for a second. It’s not that she hate seeing her right now, it just she want to able to focus on this project and get the work done without any flaws. She sighed, opened the door and walk in, she sit back down in the chair she sat earlier, she open her laptop and continue from where she left. The room became silent except for the sound of her typing on the laptop and the sound of pages flipping and pens scratching on paper fills the room.

“Is everything ok over there?” Byul finally decided to start a conversation when she notice the sound of pages flipping and pens scratching on paper had stopped.

“Erm, this part…I don’t really get what it’s written about…” she answered, frowning and pouting a little.

Looking at Yonsgun cute pouting face she nearly chuckled but managed to keep a straight face, she got up on her feet, walked over and sit next to her.

“Let me see…”

Yongsun leaned close, as though to show her the part that she don’t understand on the page. On the other hand, for Byul that move really not a good idea. What struck her was that Yongsun had no compunction whatsoever about her trying to focus on the paper. That the scent of her was driving her crazy. She smelled like a summer night. Warm, provocative. Her glanced drifted from the paper to her exposed delicate collarbones, slowly travelled up to her neck then to her lips. She swallowed hard before she looked away back to the paper.

“Thank you, President-nim” Yongsun thanked.

Byul got up from the seat, feeling guilty of cheeking out on her employee when she is supposed to help her. She sighed, slumped in her chair. What she didn’t know was that Yongsun know she'd been checking out on her. If that was some other guy she would have slapped him hard on the face. It’s not because she is her boss. Instead of feeling angry, she feel shy and nervous. She can feel herself getting hot, just from the staring from her boss. She wasn’t that innocent either as she was also checking out on her boss. The scent of her perfume wafted to her nose, making her lose her bearings. Yongsun’s breath caught in her lungs and she gave a quick shake of her head. Suddenly her lips caught her fascination, serious looking, unsmiling lips. Soft, inviting lips. She barely pay any attention to what Byul told her earlier.

Suddenly a knocked was heard by the door before it was opened from the outside. Came in a man in dark blue suit with white round neck t-shirt. Keiko was walking along next to him. Byul got up from her chair and went to great the man.

“Hello Mr. Satomi” Byul held out her hand for a handshake.

“Hello to you too Ms. Moon. I hope the room is comfortable for you. Please make yourself comfortable and feel free to ask Keiko here if you need anything. I am sorry I couldn’t be here yesterday to welcome you as I was in USA” He said as he shakes her hand.

“It is fine Mr. Satomi. You are a busy man after all. I understand your busy schedule can’t be help”

Yongsun watched as they continued their conversation in English. Although she wasn’t really fluent in the language she did understand some part of their conversation.

“Oh, who might be? Where is Mr. Kim?” he asked finally realised that Yongsun had been standing next to them.

“Hello, my name is Kim Yongsun. It’s nice to meet you Mr. Satomi” of course Yongsun know who he is, the world know him, Haruki Satomi the CEO of Sega Games Co., Ltd. She smiled slightly bowed.

“Nice to meet you too, Ms Kim…” he held out his hand for a handshake.

Yong was a little surprised but managed to keep a straight face she returned the handshake.

“…especially someone as pretty as you” he smiled still holding her hand.

Feeling awkward as he didn't release her hand, she gently pulled it away. She took a quick glanced over her boss, there was no expression on her face, she did not smile, she did not frown, she showed no feeling, no emotion. She watched as now he turned to face her boss and bid goodbye before he walked out of the door with Keiko, the door closed.

“Is it your hobby?”

“Sorry?” she turned to Byul unclear by the actually meaning of her question.

“Flirting with every men you just meet?” Byul continued as she leaned back on the table behind her arms crossed over her chest.

“W-what, when was I ever? How am I being polite to him seem flirting to you?” she couldn’t believe what she just heard.

“There is a different between flirting and professional, Yongsun-ssi”

“T-take that back!” she almost sound screaming. Clearly hurt and disappoint by her boss accusations. She took a step closer.

“Why should I?” Byul not giving up. She was so pissed off. Totally unamused with what she just witness earlier. She blamed her for being sweet and kind, smiling brightly to everyone she just met. She should know better it will only cause a misunderstanding especially to the men.

“I said take it back” boss or not she had clearly overstepped her boundary. She took a few step closer.

“Make me” not moving an inch from where she is.

“Moon Byul Yi, take that back” She said, standing just a step away she stabbed her finger into her chest. Her emotions were overpowering her rationality.

A little surprised by her brave move she glanced once at the finger now pointing into her chest. She smirked before she grabbed her wrist to pull her against her, and held her by her hip. Caught her by surprised she tried to escape from the hold. But before she could, her lips were on hers and she was kissing her.

Yongsun gasped in surprise, confusion flooding her, feeling like her body was floating, lighter than air as confusion swirled around her mind and made her feel giddy, almost sick. She closed her eyes and returned the kiss. Byul feel amazing. Her lips were hot and her kisses were passionate and Yongsun found that it was so easy to get lost in her, to get lost in the feeling of her lips on hers. Yongsun gasped when Byul gently bit her lower lip, it into before she stuck her tongue into Yongsun’s mouth. With each slide of her tongue she lost the ability to think of anything beyond her intimate invasion. As Yongsun twined her tongue around hers, Byul groaned against .

She could feel the warmth radiating from her skin and suddenly her arms were around her, strong hands on her back pulling her closer. She held onto her shirt as she was pressed against her, feeling the strong tension of her muscles beneath her skin, Byul scent making her world spin. Byul pulled and pressed against her, a soft moan in . Byul felt good, so much better than she ever would have thought. She trembles ever so slightly as her hands travel around to her back, starting at her lower back and slowly, purposefully, making their way upward, her thumbs riding along her spine as her fingers turn to the side, covering as much area as possible at one time.

Byul smelt almost smoky, like ashes from a fire and Yongsun could never thought that she could smell so damn good. She melted into her, shivering as her hand went into her hair, tangling in the neat straight and tugging softly. Yongsun moaned in response, garbbing to Byul shirt’s collar for dear life.

Lack of oxygen eventually won over, and they broke apart, breathing heavily, rest forehead to forehead. Yongsun still not letting go Byul’s collar while Byul’s hand was resting on her waist.

“Don’t you ever smile like that again to anyone but me” Byul said after catching her breath.