Chapter 2

What Does Her Heart Say?

The next morning Yongsun put on her favourite red blouse, partially open showing her defined collarbone match with black leather mini skirt and black high-heeled. As she was driving her custom made yellow Mini Cooper S, she smiled to herself as she remembering how her oppa has been nagging as her outfit is too revealing on the top and to short at the bottom for him as they were having breakfast together. As for her oppa’s lovely wife, she gave her two thumps up. She chuckled at how different is their personality. Yet they are so in love with each other. Deep in her thought she hope that someday she will find someone who she can be deeply in love too.

She had been in a relationship before. Her first was her classmate during her middle school year. He was the most popular boy at school, maybe they were too young to understand love, its only last for five months then they decided to just stay as a friend. The next one is an oppa she had her crush on. It’s also didn’t last as he was too focus on his studies that Yongsun decide to break up with him after a year of dating. Well that oppa now is one of the famous and honourable doctor in South Korea last time she checked. The last one is a total jerk. After just a week of dating, he was caught red handed in bed with another girl. It’s did not end there as he blamed her for being too boring and not romantic enough. By romantic he mean by surrender her body to him. Ever since then she been single.

A few minute of driving she finally reach the company basement parking. As she parked her car she checked on herself for the last time in the vanity mirror. Satisfy. Unbuckling her seatbelt with one hand and grabbing her favourite black Chanel 2.55 handbag with other hand. She got out of the car and lock the car. She hums the song she was listening to in her car on her way to the lift.

“You are early today, Yongsun-ssi” She was greeted by a voice while she was waiting.

“Team Manager-nim, Good morning!” Yongsun greeted him with a smile.They continue on their conversation as they walked in when the lift door open.

“Oh, hello.” Yongsun greeted as realised they are another person with them in the lift. However that person didn’t reply instead only give her a nod. Feeling slightly awkward by that person cold response, Yongsun decide to keep silent. She slightly bow to them and got off the lift as soon as she reach her floor.

At her desk Yongsun she was leaning her elbow on the table to rest her head in her open palm. She can’t stop thinking about that other person in the lift. That person was beautiful. That girl was beautiful. No actually the word handsome suit her more with her B&E New York sunglasses on. She was a bit pale, had a somewhat pointed nose and ever-so-slightly pointy chin, which gave her the look of the most beautiful witchy female she have ever seen. She was wearing light blue suit with a see through black shirts making her looks even more masculine and y.

“What’s wrong with you unnie? You been sighing ever since you got here” Hyejin finally annoyed after she can’t stand with Yongsun been sighing for the nth times already.

“I’ve meet this girl earlier with the Team Manager in the lift. She was so cool but she's got a little bit of attitude” Yongsun pouted remembering how she ignored her greets earlier.

Suddenly Yongsun was startled by Hyejin laughing so hard. She frowned as Hyejin started to tears up from the laughing. Her hysterical laughing making others looking their way. Yongsun panic as she got up from her chair and try to stop Hyejin from laughing. When it seem like it’s not working she dragged Hyejin away to the pantry.

“What’s wrong with you? Why did you suddenly laugh? You are making everyone looking at us weirdly” asked Yongsun clueless.

“You are the weird one unnie” Hyejin bits her bottom lip to stop her from laughing.

“What? What do you mean I’m weird?” Yongsun now crossed her arms over her chest. Feeling a bit annoyed.

“Let me ask you, is this girl you are talking about is wearing a B&E New York sunglasses” Hyejin asked.

“Yes…” Yongsun answered a bit confused.

“A bit pale?” Hyejin ask again.

“Yea” Yongsun answer as she raised her right eyebrow.

“Pointy nose?” Hyejin asked again.

“Yes Hyejin!” Yongsun clearly getting a bit annoyed now.

“A slightly pointy chin?” Hyejin is shaking as she trying her best not to burst out into laugh again.

“I still don’t get why this so funny to you? And yes she is” Yongsun finally fed up as she slightly raised her voice.

“Well she is our dear President, Moon Byul Yi, President of the High-Tech Gaming Company, Kim Yongsun” Hyejin finally burst out into hysterical laughter again when she see the shocking face Yongsun made.

“W-what…” Yongsun almost faint when she heard the word President.

“B-but I thought she was blonde? When did she dyed her hair dark blue?” Yongsun said as she bit her nail.

How can she did not recognised her own boss? Seeing Hyejin now on her knees, bending down holding her tummy while laughing so hard didn’t help at all. Ugh how can she be so stupid? She mentally scold herself again and again.

Later during the lunch at the cafeteria, it was Wheein turns on the floor laughing so hard.

“Yea…yea…haha…so funny you guys” Yongsun sighed as she watch them laughing.

“Seriously unnie, how can you didn’t recognise her? She been on tv and magazine like so many times. She is like a celebrity.” Wheein chuckled as she spotted Yongsun pouting face.

“Ugh, I’m doom, she might think I’m being rude…she will send me back to Bucheon right? Yongsun feels like her soul is draining from her body slowly.

“Chill unnie, now already lunch time and you are still here right? You are fine” Hyejin speak up as she shove a spoon full into .

“But I heard they says she is scary…” Yongsun still worried.

“That’s is why Hyejin said you are fine. Because she would have fire you on the spot. That is how scary she is” Wheein added.

Hearing that somehow makes her a little relief. So they continued the rest of the day like yesterday. Yongsun finally being able to do most of the analysis work alone. Getting praised by Hyejin of how quick she learned to do her work makes her proud of herself. Although it did not last when Hyejin remind her of how dense she can be for can’t even recognise the president of the company she is working at. All she can do was shoot her a death glare.