Chapter 1

What Does Her Heart Say?

“Stop, stop, pay attention for a minute…” the team manager suddenly clapping demand for a full attention.

“We are going to have a little introduction for our new employee, everyone.” he continued.

“Woaaah!!”

“Ohh!!”

“That’s her. The rumoured employee who wins the title of best employee in just a year”

“Really? That’s a record!!”

“Hello, my name is Kim Yongsun, please take care of me” she smiled and bowed.

She was pretty; slim body with a pale skin, big brown eyes. With cubby cheek, two dimples visible below when she smile, cute. Her silky-straight, shoulder-length pink hair makes her even more attractive. Everyone especially the men can’t help but to gawked unashamedly at her beauty.

“This is your spot, Yongsun-ssi” the team manager shows her an empty seat.

“It’s good to have you here Yongsun-ssi. You were working at one of our sub company in Bucheon right?! Welcome to Seoul.” he continued.

“Ah, thank you so much Team Manager-nim. I will do my best here as well.” Yongsun chirped.

“Haha, well if you need anything just ask everyone around, Yongsun-ssi. I will take my leave then. Have a nice day” he left with a wide smile.

He’s such a nice person and he has a cute smile, Yongsun thought. Cheerfully sit at her assigned table. She twirls around happily in a circle in her chair. She can’t believe she is finally have a chance working here. Who wouldn’t? This is one of the biggest company who conquer the pc and mobile gaming marketing around the world. She was working at one of the company’s sub and she’s been working really hard to get a spot in the headquarters.

“You sure gonna be the talk of the company for a while” she froze as a voice interrupt.

“Slash that, make it for the rest of her working life here. Well till some new girl got in and beat her” the other add on as her eyes still on a group of men who been looking their way. To be exact been looking at Yongsun.

Yongsun turns around to see two women standing by her table. One looks like a cute little puppy. A bit shorter. She also has two dimples but it’s on her cheeks as she smiles. She introduced herself as Wheein. The other one have this bad, y and hot woman vibes around her. From head to toes screaming “Hot”. Her name is Hyejin.

That day Wheein and Hyejin tooks the chance to know Yongsun better. She of course welcome them with big heart. Yongsun founds out that they ware childhood friends since middle school and she is also older than them by two years.

They shows Yongsun around the company. The company have eight floors. The company divide by five departments, the designing department where Wheein is working at. That’s surprised Yongsun a bit as she thought Wheein were in the same department. Turns out news about her being accept at the headquarters kind of famous so Wheein decide to check out on Yongsun herself. Hyejin helps Yongsun with her works since there are in the same department, the analysis department which is the most important and difficult department. There are also the development department, the maintaining department and the marketing department.

“Oh, by the way where is the Team Manager-nim? I haven’t seen him since the morning” Yongsun asked as they getting ready to go home.

“He went to accompany our President in Japan. They have a big meeting with one of our important client. Why, did you miss him already?” Hyejin simply answered.

“Yah, I was just asking” Yongsun hits Hyejin on her shoulder. A moment later Wheein show up at their desk. They left home together.

“How was your workplace? Did they treat you well? Did you makes any friend?” Yongsun was bombarded with questions as soon as she open the apartment’s front door.

“Ah, oppa…would you please slow down a bit.”

“Did you spot any cute boys? Did they asked your numbers?”

Yongsun lazily dragged herself and flopped down on the sofa. “Not you too unnie…” She have no choice but to deal with her brother and her wife for now. They live together. Her oppa and unnie been insisted for her to stay with as soon as she got transferred to the headquarters. She sighed as she figured it’s going to be a long night. She told them about Wheein and Hyejin.