Chapter 4

What Does Her Heart Say?

She noticed a few of them was nudging each other as surprised of her present. Well she can’t blame them, she has never went to any party the company organised. She was always locked herself in her office room. Still she manage to notice everything that has been going on around the company. She prefer to watch from a far and when things got out of hand that is when she will takes action. Just as her father taught her, only talks when necessary. People who talk too much are lack of self-confidence. In short, a total failure.

 

After all the employees greeted Moonbyul and Jin, they seat around their table. She was with Jin and Jin’s department assistance at another table a few feet away. Of course they were talking about works. She didn’t say much as she let Jin do all the talk. She just lean back on the sofa enjoying the drinks on her hand. The sound of the music kind of too loud for her own taste so she took a gulp to eased herself up. Since she is high tolerance in alcohol, it’s didn’t work much on her. Feeling a bit annoy she took another gulp. She glance around, she can see some of her employees was already on the dancing floor downstairs. Jin had rent the whole V.I.P floor for tonight. That’s how generous Jin is. She glance at a group who were busy chatting among themselves. Yongsun was in one of the chatting group. Laughing and smiling like an idiot.

 

“Tsk, must be nice to be you. Nothing to worry about. Laughing and smiling all times” she thought to herself as she took another gulp.

 

After a few more drinks she decide to call it off. She needs her sleep, beside everything was pretty boring for her. Jin did asked her to join him downstairs at the dance floor. He must be out of his mind, she thought. She refused without a second thought. So she was left alone at the table. She stood up and slowly walking down the stairs. However she stopped her movement immediately as she witness an uncomfortable scene in front of her. That girl was clearly drunk. She was nodding her head low. Beside her, there is this scumbag, can’t keep his hand to himself. She knew him, he was nothing but a player. She been hearing a lot of bad things about him. Such as how he’s been sleeping around with the girls in the company. Where is that Hyejin girl go? She thought. She looks at Jin direction, hoping he would look her way. She sighed as he was totally in his own world. She took out her cell to call him. She sighed again when he didn’t even flinched. She turns back to look for the drunk girl. She sighed for the third times as now that girl was in that embraced, wobbling their way down the stairs on the other side.

 

“Tsk, so troublesome” she muttered to herself.

 

She took one last glance at Jin before she walks down the stairs. Pushed her way through the crazy crowd to the exit. As they got out of the club. Silently she follows them to the car park. She was planning to just watch and see what’s going to happen first. She as watched that guy is now carrying her to his car, she decide to in.

 

“Let her go” as she grab that drunk girl’s arm.

 

“P-president?!” the guy surprised.

 

“Let. Her. Go” this time she grit the teeth.

 

Automatically he let go of the girl, got into his car, start the engine and drove off like nothing happen. Caught off guard the girl almost fall down to the floor if it wasn’t for Moonbyul great reflex. She is now fully wraps her arm around the girl shoulder and the other arm was wrapping around the girl’s waist. She was leaning on her back a little, so the girl’s face was nuzzled in the crook of her neck. She flinched as she can feel the girl’s hot breath around the neck. They stays like that for a moment.

 

“What the ? That guy is so gonna get it tomorrow” She thought to herself.

 

“Argh, Jin you stupid. This is all your fault” as she slowly dragging the now totally unconscious girl to her car. She was struggling to get the girl into the car for almost half an hour. As she succeed on laying the girl at the back of her car seat. She was clearly out of breath, sweating like she just runs a marathon. She took of her blazer and put it aside on the passenger seat. She drove off. A few miles, she stopped the car by the side of the road.

 

“Where should I take her?” she muttered as she turns to look at the girl who was making a small snoring noise.

 

She hits her forehead on her car’s steering wheel three times as she realise she don’t know the girl’s place. She sighed as she was starting to get a headache.

 

Now she is in front of her condo’s door, again struggling, this time on opening her door. She was having a hard time to enter the door’s passcode as she was caring the girl in bridal style. She cursed to herself again as she remembered the looks on the people she passed by just now. She can’t described in a word of how embarrassed she felt right now.  

 

As she got in she heads straight into her room. She exhaling a loud sigh as she is getting close to her bed. She thought finally everything is over. She need a really nice hot shower later. Well guess again. Right before she was about to put down the girl on the bed, the girl leaned over and threw up on her. She froze. She closed her eyes. Grits her teeth as her entire body shakes with anger. She exhaling another loud sigh again to calmed herself before she turns to the bathroom. She carefully put down the girl in the bathtub. She took off the shirt that now cover with vomit and throw it on the basket and she clean herself on the sink.

 

“That’s and expensive shirt” she sighed as she went to the dresser to put on a clean shirt.

 

Now she was standing next to the bathtub, hands on her hips, looking down on the still unconscious girl. Figuring out what to do. She sighed out loud. She bend down closer to the girl. Slowly her hand move to the girl’s red blouse. Her hand was trembling. She can feel her face is getting hot with embarrassment as one by one of the blouse’s button opened revealing the girl’s half body with only black lace bras on now. The girl got a pretty nice rack for sure she thought. Well bigger then hers. She smacked herself on the head as she realise she been staring for too long. She quickly grab a small wet towel to clean the vomit on the girl. She put on the girl her hoodie. Without looking she hastily ped the girl’s black leather mini skirt and took it off her. A matching undies huh. She thought. She holds the girl up in bridal style and hurried to the bed. Gently put the girl down. Her heads on the pillow. She flopped down on her face next to the girl totally feeling exhausted.

 

“You are such a troublesome girl, Kim Yongsun” she muttered as she knocked out.