Practice room

Living

I was anticipating the one class a day that I had with him. The questions began to build up in my mind and I couldn't stop them. There were so many things I wanted to know. One of them being why he didn't just tell me that he was a singer. When I walked into that class he sat there looking as if he was contemplating life. I smiled at him and he smiled too. I went and sat next to him. 

"How many questions have you come up with?" He asked me.

I sighed "A lot. A lot could be answered in one answer though." 

He nodded. "ok then I'll try to explain it as best as I can. About a year ago we were scouted by BigHit entertainment and since then we've become trainees. I have been missing practice for tutoring sessions and then making it up afterwards. I told Bang that I needed help in school which isn't exactly wrong but its not the netire truth either. The boys are pissed at me for this because this is their biggest dream. Especially Yoongi. Yoongi lives for this. They've been threatening you because they think that you're taking all my time away and your why I'm missing practice. They aren't wrong." 

I stared at him. So he was a singer. Rather a trainee but still. I wasn't sure what to say to him.

"Does that explain everything?" he asked.

"Pretty much. I just wish you would have told me that was why."

"I would have but nobody is really supposed to know until we debut about this." 

I smiled. "I won't tell a soul."

" I know you won't that's why I told you. I trust you Jeanna."

I was happy that he told me I felt better knowing the answer to all those questions that had been building up.

"Hey do you want to see something after school?" he asked.

I nodded and he smiled.

"Alright then."

After school we got in the car and he drove us to the BigHit studio. He had to sneak me in. We went into a room that was pitch black on the inside. He shut the door quietly and then the lights. There were mirrors everywhere. I could see myself in them and started to smile. I looked like a nerd. He turned and took my glasses off making me look better. 

"This is my practice room."

"It's amazing."

He smiled and then started moving my arms making me dance a little. I was laughing but I had to be quiet so no one would find us. He smiled and then turned me and kissed me.

"Take selcas with me." He said

"ok."

We sat there and took mirror selcas for nearly 20 minutes he sent me every single one of them and to this day they are still living in my phone. I turned to him

"Living part two?"

He nodded "This isn't even the beggining love."

I smiled and kissed him. This was a good beggining though. And I couldn't wait to see what happened next.