Controversy part 2

Living

Just when everything seems to get better it always gets worse. 

For a while it seemed like we would debut before the next bad thing happened. But damn were we wrong. 

We were sitting in the studio working on vocal warm ups when Yoongi came in. Ka hugged him but he didn't look like he was there to see her.

"What's wrong Yoongi?" I asked.

"It's Bang. He wants to see you two." He barely got out with a tone I was afraid of.

I looked at Ka who shrugged her shoulders. I was afraid of what was to come. Had we done something wrong? I didn't think we had but maybe we did. I grabbed her hand and we walked down there together. 

"What do you think it's about?" She asked.

"Whatever it is it won't be good." I replied nervously. 

As we approached the door a shot of anxiety consumed me and I could hardly feel my legs. I clasped her hand harder as I began to see black. She snapped me back thankfully.

"It will be fine Jeanna."

She opened the door and we saw Bang sitting at his chair looking out the window. He sighed and faced us.

"Ah, the girls I wanted to speak to. Come in and have a seat." He stated coldly. 
We both did as we were told and sat on the chairs across from him. He sighed and rubbed his eyes uneasily. I was really worried now. I had never seen Bang this tense. This was bad.

"You girls, I really believed in you. You guys impressed me really you did. But I just can't believe this."

"Believe what?" I questioned carefully. 

He turned his computer screen so that it faced us. It was a video of us performing in the underground club. I wanted to cry right then and there. I had completely forgotten about the rules that night. We weren't thinking. We just followed our heart. 

"What exactly were you doing in an underground club?"

"we went to celebrate with the boys. We didn't plan on performing but..." Ka began.

"It was my idea. I thought it would be fun to perform in front of people and I didn't even think about the rules. I'm sorry." I finished.

I saw Ka look at me as she saw through my lie. She was the one that came up with the idea. But I was willing to take the wrap from her. Besides I was the one that was usually getting in trouble.

"You girls know the rules. I should fire you for this."

"Bang, it was..." Ka began but I interrupted again

"An accident that I did. Please don't fire Ka. She needs this so bad. If anyone should be fired it's me."

He sighed again.
"I'm sorry." I said quitely

"Just leave I have a lot of thinking to do." 

We did as we were told and left without another word. 

"You didn't have to do that. It was my fault Jeanna."

"Ka, you know that I would do anything for you. I will get fired. But you have to debut. You're too good to not."

"What if we do get fired?"

"Then we'll go somewhere else."

"Not likely. No one will want controversial members like us."

I nodded. She was right. But I had to see her debut. She needed this chance. She had been wanting it and waiting for it for so long and to see her lose it over this was going to break my heart. I had to do whatever to get her to debut.