Let's go

Living

We did an unspeakable thing. In fact so unspeakable that no one would know until we unvelied it. 

We had a month left till debut and we were anticipating it so much. In that month though I had another fun adventure with Namjoon. 

He snuck me out for the weekend and we went to the beach. Normally I would be worried but the stress that was on me said I needed a weekend off. After practice on Friday I went to the dorm to see my bags packed and in the kitchen. He was sitting there too.

"Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"On a little adventure."

I smiled knowing what that meant. I grabbed my bags and we hurridly went out to his truck. 

"Ok seriously where are we going?"

"The beach."

I smiled. I loved the beach and that was exactly what I needed. A nice relaxing weekend on the beach.

"Are we allowed to do this?"

"Technically no but I have Ka to cover for you. She said she owed you or something."

I smiled. Not really but I'll take it. It was a long drive and I slept most of the way. When we got there I woke up and noticed that I had a blanket on me.

"Where did this come from?"
"I put it on you. Now come on."

I got out and he grabbed the bags. We walked to the little house that was right on the beach. It was cute and perfect for just the two of us. He put the bags inside and I waited for him outside. He came back and carried me in like we had just gotten married which made me laugh.

He set me down and kissed me. But in the moment it was no longer just about the kiss. I had to have him. I was nervous as hell but he knew what he wanted. He kissed me harder and his hand moved up my shirt a bit. He didn't do anything he knew I wasn't ready for but it still was enough for me. He would never push me to do anything I didn't want to do and honestly I wasn't sure what I wanted other than to kiss him like this more and more. 

He let go and smiled at me.

"You're too cute."

I smiled and he bent down and kissed me gently. 

"Come one we have a whole ocean waiting for us."

I smiled and went into the next room to change. I noticed that Ka must have packed for me by the items in my suitcase. I laughed as I put on my swimsuit. I had never noticed how nice my body was till now.

I walked out and he smiled and we ran towards the beach hand in hand like a stereotypical romantic movie. We spent hours playing around with each other and kissing. It was like a dream come true. Once the sun had gone down Namjoon built a fire and we sat in the sand taking in it's heat. It was a perfect night and when we went back into the house it was even more perfect. 

The next morning when I woke up he smiled at me brushing my hair out of my eyes. 

"I love you Jeanna." 

"I love you too."

He kissed me and then got up to make me breakfast. I got up and slipped into an oversized hoodie and shorts that I never left the dorm without. I walked into the kitchen where he was messing everything up. I laughed and helped him. He seemed embarrassed which made it that much more enjoyable. 

When we left later that afternoon it was as if all the stress from being an idol was gone. It was perfect. I had everything I wanted. A perfect boyfriend and a perfect job. What more could a girl ask for? 

I was always told to lighten up and let loose. I really think that having Namjoon show me the way to lightening up and having fun really would show me that the world could be fun and could offer me a lot. I needed a trip like this.