A day off

Living

We had begun to try and find time at lunch to spend together. It wasn't easy but it was getting better. Bang still hadn't mentioned their debut date and it was driving me crazy. They deserved to know and them not made it so much harder for me to keep it from Namjoon.

We started to fall back into an old pattern and every moment we could we were together. Sometimes we would only have a minute together other times it was hours on end. It was so nice. 

I woke up one saturday morning to a text from Ka.

Bang called off training for the day. So sad I won't see you. Enjoy your day babes I'll see you tommorow.

I laughed. I loved her. We were becoming really good friends. It was nice to have someone to turn to with something. I hadn't had many friends since I had lost popularity. But Ka was a really good start for me. Bang loved how well we were getting along and even decided that I could start my training with her and I was more than excited. 

I wanted to sleep in on my day off but of course that never happened. Instead I got a text from Namjoon.

Hey come out here

Out where

Out of your house smart one

Why? Are you here?

No I just want you to stand outside your house. Yes I'm here. I want to go to the store. 

Joon, the store is closer to your house than it is to mine

I know but I really wanted to go with you. Get out here.

K let me get dressed first

Fine make it quick.

Impatient much. But I was excited to see him. I put on my favorite outfit that he bought. Blue shirt, blue jeans, red converse and black leather jacket. I threw my hair up and put in contacts. I had started wearing them since I couldn't really practice with my glasses very well. 

I walked out of the house and saw him standing there.

"Where's the car?"
"You're funny. We're walking."

I rolled my eyes "Good thing I decided against the heels then huh?"

"Be real, you don't own heels."

He had me there. I hated heels. He tried to get me a pair and I refused. As we walked he kept pushing me towards the street. We talked and messed around with each other. The city was big but the store was close to his house which was close enough to mine that we didn't have to walk far. It was nice walking with him and getting to be normal couple again. 

When we got to the store he took one look at me and I knew. This was  no ordinary store trip. This was a lesson. A lesson on living. I couldn't be more grateful. I needed a lesson in living. Because honestly I had forgotten what it was like. And right now I could use a good reminder of what it was like to be normal and a teenager.