Celebration

Living

Yoongi lead us out of the building and across the street. We walked for a while. The whole time I started thinking about what would happen tommorow. Namjoon would be moving into the dorm tommorow and livng with the others there. He decided not to live there until the debut. Bang allowed him to do so. Soon I would be moving in too. The day we got our debut date the next morning I would move in with Ka. 

It was a scary thought being out on our own but I also had faith that we would be ok. As long as we were together. 

Yoongi lead us to a little coffee shop and I was dissapointed. We walked in and Namjoon smiled at my dissapointed face.

"You'll see."

Yoongi walked up to the cashier that was at the counter and ordered something I couldn't hear and the cashier smiled. He pressed a button on the cash register and a door that was on the other side opened up. Yoongi smiled and motioned for us to follow him. We all went after him and the door led to stairs where I could hear music coming through. Joon smiled again and looked at me. 

We went down the stairs and there was an entire club down there. There were people everywhere dancing and having a good time.

"Where are we?" I asked Joon.

"The place where Bang found us. It's a little underground club where we used to come and perform nightly. They love us down here. Especially now that we bigshots."

We walked over to a corner booth that would fit all 9 of us and sat down. People came by and smiled at us clearly recognizing the boys. Only a few noticed Ka and I. That was understandable. We hadn't debuted yet.

We sat there and performances started. It was cool to hear other people sing and rap and watch them dance. It was beautiful really. Ka the entire time had a huge smile on her face. I could tell this was where she got her start too. Eventually we ended up getting food and drinks. The food was great and the entertainment was even better. 

After a few performances they took a break and Ka dragged me to the bathroom.

"Jeanna, we have to perform."

"Ka, I don't know."

"Come on Jeanna, I haven't done this is years. Please?"

A girl walked past us and stopped.

"You're Dream Big right?"

We both nodded.

"Oh my God. I really hope you guys perform tonight I really am excited for your debut."

"Thank you." We said politely and bowed. 

She walked out and Ka looked at me.

"See the fans will love it."

"What even would we perform?"
"Living."

I looked at her.

"No."

"Come on Jeanna, it's not like it's our debut song. And besides these people will relate to it and love it. You have to trust me."

"I do."
"Then come on let's do it."

I sighed. It was a good song and showed my rap. I smiled. 

"Alright let's do it."