Controversy part 1

Living

We had celebrated that night with the boys and it was so much fun. But once they left the real truth came out of Ka. Something that I knew too well and wanted to help her through so she didn't do the same thing I did.

"Yoongi and I are together." She blurted out as I was cleaning up the plates from pizza. 

I turned and nearly dropped them out of shock.

"You what?"

"We're together." She said nervously and excitedly all at once. 

I put the plates down and sat next to her. I grabbed her hand and put it in mine.

"Tell me everything Ka."

She smiled and then nearly cried.

"He asked me out and I said yes. But then I remember what happened to you and now I'm afraid of the same thing happening to me because I didn't tell anyone and I don't know how to tell Bang and he'll probably be furious and I just... I'm scared Jeanna."

I pulled her into my arms and she let out a small cry.

"Ka it will be ok. You just have to tell Bang. I'll do it with you if you want. I would do anything for you."

She looked at me.

"Thank you Jeanna. You're the best."

I smiled. "Anytime Ka."

The next morning we walked into Bang's office early and she put it out all on the table. At first he looked furious but then he looked at me and back at her. He smiled a warm fatherly smile and I felt like it was all going to be ok.

"At least you told me Ka. Jeanna didn't even tell me. I'll make sure to tell the press. For now just lay low until they know. It'll be hard explaining that there are two relationships within Dream Big and BTS but these things happen."

We walked out hand and hand and I felt like the whole world just got a lot lighter. Everything was out on the table and finally the world could rest knowing that Dream Big and BTS were out of the controversy list.

At least that's what we thought.